Are you the perfect candidate for this job?
Over de functie
Would you like to be part of progress? To develop, coach and guide New Product Development in a dynamic international environment? In the ASML Program Management Office we raise the level of program management within ASML. If you want to be part of a high performing team with a focus on structural improvements, we invite you to read the job description below and let us know if you are the person we are looking for.Job Mission
Within ASML the Program Management Office (PMO) is the recognized expert that drives world-class Program- and Project Management.
In this way, PMO is the competence owner of state-of-the-art project methodologies.
PMO is positioned as an independent team member of a business team that is responsible for the development of our state-of-the-art lithography machines.
As Project Management Officer you are responsible for:
- Acting as a recognized business partner by enabling effective decisions making on all levels.
- Driving the roll-out and embedding of project (program) standards and processes related to a.o. project planning, product generation process, effective decision making, reporting, change control, risk management and quality.
- Driving, participating, leading & implementing cross-PMO improvement projects in accordance with the PMO Roadmap.
- Pro-actively assisting, enabling and challenging all stakeholders.
- Providing guidance during the financial forecasting (budget) process and proactively assisting regular financial management and reporting.
- And last but definitely not least, creating winning teams by living our values and building capabilities for the future.
Bachelor's or Master’s degree in a relevant area.Experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience as project management officer or practical experience as a project manager in a complex, multi-disciplinary environment.
- Experience with the implementation of change and improvement projects or the ability to do so.
- Excellent communicator, being able to influence without hierarchical power, and creative in managing a large and diverse range of stakeholders.
- Maintains personal effectiveness and people focus under pressure, high speed of change and uncertainty.
- Ability to guide, coach and advise at all organizational levels to effect sustainable change and improving the project and process maturity level of the organization.
- Team player, enjoys working in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams with the ability to work independently.
a. Hands-on / Getting things done
b. Taking ownership
c. Pro-actively driving for improvement
After one year working by Yacht, ASML has the intention to offer you a contract.
Context of the position
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most importantly a chance to be part of progress.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Marjolein Verschuuren via telefoonnummer
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.