Opportunities don't just happen. You create them.
Over de functie
We are looking for an interim Senior Internal Communications professional, well-versed in communications’ consultancy and coaching, developing and honing business leaders’ communication skills for a period of at least four months starting as soon as possible.
Are you able to see the big picture and translate complex concepts and problems into production and appropriate delivery? Are you an ambitious, proactive individual with a can-do-mentality who is passionate about employee engagement? We would like to talk to you!
Bringing to life the company vision: “Our vision is a world in which semiconductor technology is everywhere and helps to tackle society’s toughest challenges."
As a Senior Business Partner Internal Communications you are responsible for informing, engaging and connecting employees. Your aim will be to drive their motivation and capabilities to execute complex tasks through access to relevant information and a variety of activities that drive an enjoyable and sustainable environment to work, meet, share and learn. In order to increase employee engagement we focus on six key topics: Business sense, connectedness, achieve and improve, pride, safety and support.
You’ll be involved in designing and developing communications strategy and execution, and helping to support core processes and functions, for our sector Development & Engineering (D&E). Your main focus will be on the D&E 3.0 change program currently running. Your activities will touch colleagues, not only within your sphere of Business Line, Sector or Support Group influence, but cross-sector and throughout ASML.
As a Senior Business Partner you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Executing complex business initiatives and projects in cooperation with multiple stakeholders.
- Showing leadership, vision and execution capabilities to achieve value-adding results in a complex environment.
- Demonstrating capability to analyze and break up complex problems into tasks and responsibilities that can be, and are, delegated and executed.
- Building positive relationships with Management that result in internal changes with demonstrable positive impact.
- Showing appetite and ability to independently identify high-impact opportunities, and initiate and execute actions.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or Journalism.
- Minimum of 8 years' proven experience and track record in developing and implementing internal communications plans in an international environment.
- Excellent knowledge of internal communication channels and appreciation of their effectiveness.
- Proven ability to develop and drive engaging and impactful change communication across various targets audiences.
- Experience in working consultatively with tact and diplomacy and being persuasive in demanding situations.
- Strong stakeholder management - experience working with executive levels in an international environment and the ability to influence and network.
- Proven ability to manage internal and external resources, and implement multiple projects across geographical and business/product areas.
- Exceptional writing and communication skills (native English standard).
- Ability to translate complex concepts into meaningful language.
- Ambitious with a can do mentality - takes ownership.
- Resilient, proactive, driven, self-propelling.
- Dynamic decision maker.
- Creative problem solver, out of the box thinker.
- Relationship builder, collaborative team player.
- Keen networker with excellent influencing skills.
- Entrepreneurial, commercially attitude
- Aware of cross-cultural differences.
- Sets targets and priorities effectively and efficiently.
- Enjoys working in an open, transparent, informal, dynamic and hard-working environment.
Period: asap - 6 months
Hours: 40 hours per week
ASML is an innovation leader in the semiconductor industry. We provide chipmakers with everything they need – hardware, software, and services – to mass produce patterns on silicon through lithography.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Jesse Kuiper via telefoonnummer 06-13283947
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.