Be the change you want to see in the world - M.K. Gandhi
Over de functie
Catena develops high performance, low power mixed-signal integrated circuits for automotive and portable applications. Next to customer proprietary ICs, Catena develops a broad range of solutions from low-datarate narrow-band transceivers and portable communication devices up to high-performance
(C)OFDM transceivers as well as high-end broadcast radios. In the Algorithm and System team the candidate will be responsible for various system- and algorithmic aspects of modern transceiver implementations, including e.g. adaptive RF impairment correction algorithms, digital synchronization and demodulation algorithms, system architecture, HW/SW partitioning, algorithm and system modeling.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Support to translate technical issues into consequences for the project
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- M.Sc. preferably in the field of computer science or engineering for technical project managers
- Solid technical background with understanding or hands-on experience in IC development
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Driven personality being able to motivate a design team to meet the goals
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Experience in the field of wireless transceiver applications is seen as an advantage
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and trainings via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Catena is a group of innovative companies located in the Netherlands, Sweden and Austria. They are experts in architectures and designs of Integrated Circuits. In the IC design field Catena is a center of excellence in Radio Frequency Communication, Analog, Mixed Signal and Digital Signal Processing. Major customers are electronics multi nationals and smaller innovative high-tech companies.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Germa Karsmakers-van Wijk via telefoonnummer 06-54794187
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.