The only way to do GREAT work is to love what you do!
Over de functie
In this role, you have the opportunity to guide and shape the Marketing Technology that enables 1:1 Consumer, Customer Acquisition and Engagement within a truly Omni channel perspective and approach.
Do you want to be part of Philips and help us take B2C and B2B CRM to the next level? Then join the Global Digital CRM Team and help us unleashing 1 to 1 consumer and customer engagement and boost CRM effectiveness &KPIs at consumer and customer level.
Your strategic decisions and actions will affect all Philips Countries and Businesses (Personal Health, and Healthcare Divisions plus about 70 Countries across the Globe)!
The main responsibilities of the Product owner CRM B2B and B2C is to shape, guide, deploy and manage CRM Tech roadmap jointly with CRM business stakeholder and Philips IT by understanding current and future Philips business’ needs.
Core responsibilities within your role are:
- Delivering new functionalities within the release cycle
- Liaise with internal teams (ecommerce team, IT, countries and business groups) to define business requirements, prepare project content package, follow up on implementation and participate in testing
- Ownership, prioritization and briefing for projects of varying length and complexity
- Research and specify new features and enhancements to existing features based on metrics, competitive reviews and best practices
- Implementation of new features and usability improvements
- Investigate refer/resolve bugs that are reported.
Our ideal candidate is a very experienced CRM, Digital & Marketing expert. Solution-driven, with great consultancy and presentation skills and a very good engaging style. We are looking for a talent who is able to make complex things simple, who has great experience-based judgment and is able to take the best decision in a relatively short time frame. Very good project management and team management skills are also required, together with a positive can-do approach and eagerness to win. We are looking for a great team player who is able to interact on both business and IT level and lead a project to success truly E2E.
- At least 3 years of experience as Product Owner in Marketing Technology(e.g. Salesforce) for large enterprise setups.
- Experience with IAM technologies and industry standards including OpenID Connect/Oauth is desired.
- Preferably experienced in both online B2B and the B2C space.
- Strong knowledge of Agile working methods e.g. Scrum/Kanban.
- Experience with digital marketing & CRM experience in a multi-national environment.
- Able to manage multiple stakeholders in different Countries and contexts at the same time.
- Pragmatic and results-focused; driven to manage projects full cycle
- You have a hands-on attitude, a strong commercial focus and the ability to prioritize accordingly
- Fluent business-level English. Any additional languages are welcome.
- Startdate: ASAP
- Period: 07/2019 - 12/2019
- Fulltime 40 hours, based in Eindhoven.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Jamie van Raaij via telefoonnummer 06-82047447
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.