Be the change you want to see in the world - M.K. Gandhi
Over de functie
Adding value to our products by designing (sub)modules in an efficient and multidisciplinary context.
What will be your job like as Mechatronics Designer?
In our product development projects at R&D you are responsible and focusing on mechatronic topics like accurate positioning, paper/media handling, fast and accurate motion control.
Together with architects you specify and agree on requirements based on customers demands. This is your input to come up with technical designs and concepts that meet these objectives, properly balancing time, quality, accuracy, interdisciplinary interactions and taking cost into account.
Within the project you collaborate with colleagues from other disciplines than mechanics and electronics, like embedded software and also chemistry and physics, who are mainly responsible for the ink and print head development. You review your ideas and jointly develop smart creative solutions that meet the overall project objectives. You test and review your model based design(s) by building prototypes to proof the feasibility of the routes you have identified
In this role there are plenty of opportunities to further develop yourself, e.g. to module responsible, or system architect.
- Mechatronics system design of a print system module
- Selection of critical components and technology, e.g. actuators and sensors
- Modeling and simulation of critical functionality
- Optimizing control design
- Dynamical verifications of new hardware versions
- Verification and validation of the system performance, troubleshooting
Furthermore you meet the following criteria:
- Master degree in mechatronics or similar
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Eye for detail and excellent problem solving skills
- Matlab and Simulink expert
- Specialist knowledge in Motion control, incl. dynamics analysis
- Communication, reporting and collaboration skills (with other disciplines)
- Team player, hands on, practical, analytic and goal oriented
- You like to work in cross-functional teams
- Fluent in English, verbal and written. Profound knowledge of Dutch is a plus
Yacht Company Info
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended
Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies.
This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry.
You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions.
Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Peter Groeneveld via telefoonnummer 06-53815170
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.