Opportunities don't just happen. You create them.
Over de functie
Currently we are looking for a Global Marketing Communications Specialist to own and implement the communication plan in line with our goal of achieving a leading position in the global Large Power Transformer market. It concerns a new role within the organization.
We strive for the highest customer dedication. That does require a pro-active market approach, the need for the best market information, a matching product strategy and clear guidance to (and from) Sales and R&D. One thing is key: to market and to communicate the unique story we have to tell and connect the energy market with Royal SMIT Transformers, and vice versa.
- You build the marketing communication competence from the ground up.
- You are responsible for development, managing and executing the Marketing Communication plan in line with our Business and Service strategy covering Europe, USA, and select Rest of World markets.
- We expect you to bring the stories of engineered solutions, turnkey projects, services, and partnerships to life to target stakeholders in line with business development targets, to increase brand awareness, and generally to maximize Royal Smit’s positive exposure in target markets.
- You are responsible for company’s social media profile and activity, including managing stakeholder interactions to Company messaging.
- You organize and implement public relations events in coordination with Group marketing functions and BU management.
- You will report to Business Development and will be working closely with the Commercial Director.
- You have at least a Bachelor Degree in a Marcom related field.
- 5+ year experience with coordinated messaging internationally across several media such as social media, website, video presentations, corporate presentations etc.
- Experience in B2B contexts promoting engineering solutions and services preferred (with energy sector experience as a plus) with a high degree of Customer focus.
- Experience managing a communication budget and sourcing external media vendors in coordination with procurement departments.
- Public relations exposure preferred, particularly with the press (press releases, addressing inquiries, interviews).
- Must be highly collaborative across departments and within the matrix of the commercial team.
- Able to manage multiple projects in a timely manner with minimal supervision (organizational skills and clarity of communication a must).
- Copyright-level English and Dutch required, French or German a plus
- Convince and have influence.
- Presentation skills at high level.
- Analyzing and interpretation.
- Creative and innovative.
- Meet customer expectations.
Salary: competive salary
Hours: 40 per week
At Royal SMIT Transformers we manufacture large power transformers, phase shifting transformers and reactors. Wherever electricity is required, generated and distributed: the SGB-SMIT Group supplies products in line with demand, adapted to the customers and their requirements.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Jesse Kuiper via telefoonnummer 06-13283947
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.