Opportunities don't just happen. You create them.
Over de functie
As Product Manager, you are responsible for developing the business in collaboration with key manufacturers in the Netherlands. The role provides a unique opportunity to combine your people skills with your commercial spirit. You will form part of a team of highly skilled people to run Dustin's e-commerce sales in the Netherlands. With our collaborative mentality we will make sure you get the support needed and feel like a contributing part of Dustin.
The acquisition of Vincere Groep early summer 2018 acted as a first step for Dustin in the Netherlands. During 2019, Dustin will launch its Dutch e-commerce. To make the launch a success, we want you to be a part of the journey as Country Product Manager. You will act on-site in the Netherlands in a team dedicated to the Dutch e-commerce – to make sure that we win as a team.
Overall tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible for creating and executing on the online marketing and activity plan in alignment with key stakeholders and manufacturers.
- Responsible of MDF, ADV and MF including forecast and follow-up.
- Secure a good relationship with manufacturers.
- Find and close product deals with manufacturers and distributors.
- Secure procurement strategies in collaboration with supply chain manager.
- Drive run-rate sales and customer profit.
- Secure local campaigns, offering and quality.
- Provide local insight on competitor offerings and market trends.
- Proven experience of web sales
- Knowledge in IT products
- Experienced in developing and maintaining relationships with manufacturers
- Great understanding of customer demands
- Fluent in English
We will offer you the chance to join a highly ambitious team where you will be able to learn and develop both professionally and personally, meanwhile you are having fun.
Start per 1st October (a month earlier or later could be possible)
Fulltime: 40 hours per week
Dustin is a leading online based IT-partner with operations in the Nordics and the Netherlands.
The Company offers IT products with associated services and solutions to companies, the public sector and private individuals with a main focus on small and medium-sized companies. Dustin functions as a bridge between the manufacturers’ wide-ranging offerings and customer requirements. The Company offers some 255,000 products with associated services where Dustin’s employees support customers in finding the appropriate solution.
Dustin has more than 1,500 employees. Sales for the 2017/18 financial year amounted to SEK 10.3 billion. About 90 per cent of Dustin’s income derives from the corporate market. Dustin Group has been listed on Nasdaq Stockholm since 2015 and has its head office in Nacka, Stockholm.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Jesse Kuiper via telefoonnummer 06-13283947
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.