Are you the perfect candidate for this job?
Over de functie
Are you challenged by creating buy-in at senior and executive level at our suppliers? Would you like to deliver input for ASMLs 2020 strategy? Is change management part of you DNA? And are you experienced in building up and developing technical competences to drive Operational excellence at suppliers? Then this might be the job for you.Job Mission
As Supplier Quality Manager you are responsible for the Quality and Operational performance of a selected number of key suppliers. You are member of a multidisciplinary team that strategically manages our key suppliers. Main focus areas are driving suppliers to a zero defect mindset, enable accelerated learning, perform process optimization and develop the supply chain to a high maturity level.
You work closely together in a multidisciplinary team to drive supplier development and drive technical process improvements, for example quality and yield improvement, process control, cycle time reduction, risk analysis and reduction.
As a Supplier Quality Manager you will have 3 focus area’s;
- Operational Accountability
- Supplier Development
- Cross Functional Teamwork.
- Responsible for the Operational Excellence Performance of suppliers and their n-tier suppliers
- KPIs you drive are : # Dead on Arrivals, # complaints & deviations & Material Parts Quality scoreMonitor, review and drive supplier quality performance, taking the holistic view from incidents to long term structural improvements
- Carry-out analysis of quality issues and drive technical solutions needed during material availability escalations
- Drive supplier development on operational excellence topics
- Optimize manufacturing processes at suppliers
- Contribute to ASML sourcing strategy towards 2020
- Future Mode Of Operations
Cross Functional Teamwork
- Build-up and develop technical competences within ASML to drive and support operational excellence at suppliers
- Work with ASML stakeholders to shape our future supply chain and lock-in
- Quality requirements early in our development cycle
- Drive process improvements at suppliers; actively participating in improvement projects at suppliers (cycle time reduction, cost of goods reduction)
- Coaching of team members in hard and soft skills
Masters degree in electrical, mechanical, chemical, optical or industrial engineering.Experience
- 5 to 10 years relevant work experience in similar roles at different companies
- Experience in High tech, low volume industries is a pre
- Experienced in supplier management , quality improvement & operational excellence in manufacturing environment
- Experience in leading quality improvement projects across the supply chain
- Lean 6S experience (e.g. DMAIC, SPC, FMEA, 8D), Black Belt certification preferred
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Conceptual thinker on strategic level
- Pragmatic and result driven
- Convincing / negotiation skills
- Communication skills
After working for 1 year by Yacht, ASML has the intention to offer you a permanent contract.
Supplier Network Management (SNM), a department of Supply Chain Management (SCM), represents ASML’s logistics and quality interface to its supply base and is responsible for material availability for ASML’s factories. In today’s complex multi-tier supply chains, this is only possible by creating full transparency in the chains and flexibility at suppliers. SNM manages over 100 chains up to seven tiers deep, addressing potential bottlenecks and supply risks before they impact our customers. It must handle the increased complexity of ASML’s systems while reducing cost of ownership for customers. To do this, the SL supply chain- and logistics engineers work with suppliers to continuously reduce cycle time for components, modules and assemblies, increasing supply chain flexibility and customer value. SNM also monitors suppliers’ quality, flexibility, cycle time reductions, move rate compliance and on-time delivery reliability, driving supplier development in all areas to ensure ASML’s supply keeps pace with technological developments and can adapt to changing market conditions.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Marjolein Verschuuren via telefoonnummer
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.