Be the change you want to see in the world - M.K. Gandhi
Over de functie
What will be your job like as Mechanical Engineer?
In our product development projects at R&D you are responsible and focusing on mechanical topics like mediahandling systems, high precision frames, linear and rotational drive systems, printheads, ink fixation units, and more.
Together with the stakeholders (Manufacturing, Service, Purchasing, Quality Assurance) you specify and agree on requirements based on project demands. This is your input together with the designers and architects to come up with technical designs and concepts that meet these objectives, properly balancing time, quality, functionality, and costs (QFTC).
Within the project you collaborate with colleagues from other disciplines. You review your ideas and jointly develop smart creative solutions that meet the overall project objectives. You test and review your model based design(s) by building prototypes to proof the feasibility of the routes you have identified.
In this role there are plenty of opportunities to further develop yourself, e.g. to lead mechanical engineer, mechanical designer, etc.
- Designing mechanical components and units in NX CAD/CAE
- Specify, realize and verify the mechanical design requirements
- Units and parts documentation (Drawings, Instructions, Requirements, etc.)
- Tolerance decompositions in units
- Reviews with vendors
- Perform effectively in a multi-disciplinary team
Furthermore you meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering or similar
- Skilled in parametric CAD/CAE systems, Siemens NX is a pre
- Eye for detail and excellent problem solving skills
- Knowledge of design principles for precision mechanisms
- Knowledge about manufacturing technologies such as; machining, sheetmetal and plastics
- Team player, hands on, practical, analytic and goal oriented
- Fluent in English, verbal and written. Profound knowledge of Dutch is a plus
- Eligible to work in Venlo
- Available for 32-40 hours per week
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended
Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies.
This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry.
You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions.
Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Peter Groeneveld via telefoonnummer 06-53815170
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.