Koffie drinken kan altijd!
Over de functie
In this role, you have the opportunity to contribute to fundamentally improving people’s Health & Well-being through meaningful innovation especially through bringing Innovation into Industrialization solutions.
As a process Engineer you make a fundamental contribution to the innovation of products or processes, on the basis of research and predevelopment. You are working in multi-disciplinary teams to industrialize metal parts.
Your main responsibilities are:
• Actively studying and informing about trends and new technologies of own technology area
• Specify and outsource process, tools and equipment.
• Review activities of suppliers. Implementation and provide aftercare.
• Define project plan for own activities. Define well considered concept choices.
• Use actively risk management tools.
• Apply and improve standard SWI procedures, supplier base management tools and methods. Develop and use of DFSS improvement tools. Support engineers regarding to tools and methods. Apply lean manufacturing principles.
• Apply and improve knowledge- and competence management for own activities.
We are looking for:
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering. Preferred language Dutch & English
• Developed communication and organization skills
• Excellent analytical and conceptual skills
• Decisive, result driven and creative team player
• Ability to influence stakeholders and team up with others
• Can work autonomously and in teams
Yacht will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Royal Philips of the Netherlands is a diversified technology company focused on improving people’s lives through meaningful innovation in the areas of Healthcare, Consumer Lifestyle and Lighting. The company is a leader in cardiac care, acute care and home healthcare, energy efficient lighting solutions and new lighting applications, as well as male shaving and grooming and oral healthcare.
Within Philips Consumer Lifestyle in Drachten you’ll find two of the largest innovation sites of Philips globally. With over 2.000 colleagues from over 35 different nationalities, it’s an inspiring environment to work in.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Jesper Bouwman via telefoonnummer 06-22027308
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.