Be the change you want to see in the world!
Over de functie
Key areas of responsibility
- Set up independently + review and design
- Being responsible for the electrical (partial) design in a multidisciplinary team.
- Product documentation package preparation and release to production
- Working in multidisciplinary projects and teams with production and service department.
Main characteristics, Engineer role in a large multidisciplinary project. Work consists o.a. of:
- Electrical engineering in multiple project functions, also in multiple projects
- Analyis and solving of field and production issues and problems in R&D context
- EMC/safety related tests
- Investigating & End of Lifes
- Participant in Project Change Committee to manage the electrical changes in the project
- Creating electrical designs for PBA's, electrical circuits
- Adapting electrical designs for PBA's, electrical circuits
- Technical documentation;
Who are we looking for?
- Candidate has a BSc in Electrical Engineering
- at least 5 years of work experience in a multidisciplinairy environment (f.e. mechatronic related company).
- Knowledge of and experience with digital and analog electronics multidisciplinary scope is required
- Knowledge of PDM tools is preferred.
- To be successful the candidate is enthusiastic, pro-active, eager to dive into various technical problems. Having a structured way of working, excellent communication skills, and ready to take initiative and responsibility.
- Candidate has profound knowledge - verbal and written - of English. Knowledge of Dutch is advantageous
- Candidate is permissioned to work in the Netherlands, and able to provide, if requested, a certificate of conduct.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies.
This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
The company is a global leader in digital printing and imaging headquartered in Europe’s most inventive region.
It develops hardware and software solutions for blue-chip multinationals around the globe as well as for
creative studios around the corner.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Peter Groeneveld via telefoonnummer 06-53815170
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.