Translational research means different things to different people, but it seems important to almost everyone
Over de functie
Yacht Life Sciences has a vacancy for a Research Associate Translational Research.
You will be a member of the translational research team, working on the development of therapeutic antibodies, and will be responsible for a broad set of in vitro experiments to study the mechanism of action and the anti-tumour activity of our antibody products, and to identify biomarkers. By investigating the mechanism of action and the anti-tumour activity of our antibodies you contribute to identifying the optimal strategy to test our antibody products in the clinic.
Key Accountabilities of the Research Associate Translational Research:
- You are responsible for accurate execution of experiments in assigned research studies, with your up-to-date knowledge of, and
experience with techniques in the field of immunology, tumor biology, cell biology, molecular biology and protein biochemistry.
- You document and process the test results, draw conclusions and report these to the translational research team
We're looking for someone who recognizes themselves in the following:
- You have a completed Bachelor or Master education (A PhD background will be considered as overqualified)
- You have work experience (2-3 years) with immunology, cell biology and/or oncology. Knowledge of, and/or work experience with molecular biology is preferred
- You have experience with cell culture, flow cytometry, ELISA, and other functional cell-based assays
- You can run several experiments in parallel and to work in a flexible way
- You can organize, summarize and present your results in a structured manner
- You recognize the importance of working in accordance to the agreed Quality System, which includes adhering to procedures and detailed documentation of your work
- You are fluent in English and preferably understand Dutch
- You have a ‘getting things done mentality’, you are enthusiastic, goal-oriented, efficient and accurate and you enjoy working in a
- You take initiative, set high quality standards, and keep a close eye on ways to improve your work.
Direct and full-time contract at our client.
Dynamic and innovative environment. Every employee is strongly motivated to participate in the development of new medicines which improve patients' lives. The company culture is aimed at innovation and excellence. Employees are passionate and work with determination and respect for each other to achieve our common goals. They work in multi-functional and international teams, in which each employee is stimulated to use his/her talent to contribute to innovation and results.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Edwin Parlevliet via telefoonnummer 06-12387998
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.