Do what you LOVE what you do!
Over de functie
For the supply chain department of our client we are in search for a Supply Chain Manager for the Aerospace projects. You are responsible for the development and progress of Industrial Work-Packages, assemblies, sub-assemblies or spares and reports obligations up to acceptance and shipment, with a strong focus on customer satisfaction (Quality and On-Time Delivery), within budget and according to applicable standards.
In this capacity:
- Defines and formalizes with the internal customers the exact nature of needs and requirements in order to establish the Industrial Work Package: configuration, cost, quantities, delivery schedule, technical evolutions (design) and not techniques (deliveries, cost).
- Responsible to meet the Supply Chain commitments towards the Product Manager, Project Manager or the Final customer relative to the concerned Work-Packages (delivery schedule, cost, quality).
- Consolidates the ACWP (Actual Cost) and establishes the ETC (Estimate To Complete) for concerned Work-Packages and contributes to the cost analysis of products.
- Guarantees the consistency of the entry data (specifications, definition files, qualification status, documents and tooling for test and Customer Source Inspection) at the end of the Manufacturing Engineering phase and advices during the (re)-engineering phase.
- Manages identified risks and opportunities for the concerned Industrial Work-Package .
- Delivers to planners the forecasted delivery dates for products (FAT) for integration to the Production Plan and participates to its update, consolidates the project schedule in link with them. Holds the WIP (Work In Progress) meetings within the Supply Chain.
- Initiates and manages relevant action plans to integrate the new project needs with the support of Planners and industrial Management on schedule aspects as well as the Series Manufacturing Engineer on technical aspects
- Monitoring & control of on-going industrial WP and the associated reporting to the Project Manager and the Industrial Management.
- Contributes pro-actively within the product team and establishes an early involvement in product developments and changes
- Sets up, implements and maintains the Industrial Plan in co-ordination with key stakeholders.
You have a completed HBO or Master degree in technical / supply chain domain. You have a strong affinity with Supply Chain and solid experience with Aerospace production environment. Experience with Part 21 / Part 145 regulation is definitely a plus. You define yourself as a customer oriented person and you have the flexibility to be able to act constructively in an environment with different types and levels. You are an energetic person who approaches the work with enthusiasm. Your leadership competences (decisive, delegate, initiative, result-oriented, sensitive, collaborate and convince) are highly developed. A good command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing is necessary to fulfill the job.
Excellent salary package combined with an exciting and challenging opportunity.
The company is known by Yacht.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Nanda Wiegers via telefoonnummer
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.