You can't change the direction of the wind, but you can adjust your sails to always reach your destination
Over de functie
As a Software Quality Assurance Engineer you will be part of the software team that designs, develops and implements a class III implantable medical device with in and out body parts.
The type of work will vary throughout the phases of the project. Within this context, you contribute to the software teams on quality related activities by being hands-on. We strive for high quality software products being developed within an agile environment where we do not want to enforce this by excessive procedures, although some procedures are required in our regulated medical device industry like the IEC:62304.Your Responsibilities
• Collaborate with the software teams and conduct quality related activities like:
o Software configuration management
o Release management
• Safe guard compliancy to the applicable software standards and the Quality Management System (QMS). Non-compliances and improvements resulting from audits are being implemented by you;
• Assess and conduct the software tool validation program according to the risk level of the identified software tooling;
• Managing some tooling being part of our software development infrastructure;
• Create reports regarding the use of 3rd party software being used in the products;
• Conduct consistency checks on our deliverables (e.g. requirement- and test-traceability);
• In the spirit of an innovative company many other small activities may cross your desk to meet and exceed our dynamic company goals;
• Report and align your activities to the Software Architect.
• You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree;
• You have a background in software development (+4 years in the industry);
• You have experience as a Software Quality Assurance Engineer (+2 years);
• You have experience in the medical domain, and knowledge of the EN:62304 is highly appreciated;
• You understand what it takes to work in a regulated environment;
• You are a self-starter with an agile mindset and a can-do mentality.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coaching and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the Yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Our client is a highly innovative company which is developing a revolutionary new medical therapy. The company culture is social, hard working and caring. They are very proud at their innovative therapy and aim it to be implemented globaly in the future.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Bram Geerets via telefoonnummer 06-13888330
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.