Let's Lynk Mobility
Over de functie
Lynk & Co is the future of car ownership that is subscription based. They are currently expanding to provide the capability for a global market entry and your contribution may be key to their success. If you share the passion for creating amazing customer experience, have an open mindset, thrive on innovative ways of working and want to be part of a global, diverse and agile team and highly motivated individual who has a proven track record of success in a similar position within the automotive industry you could be their next new colleague. For you are able to:
• Drive an optimized utilization of available vehicles in Lynk & Co subscription fleet, Test drive fleet and Corporate fleet cars (B2B)
• Optimize vehicle availability in different geographical locations, pool of vehicles, e.g. by deploy new vehicles, move vehicles, de-fleet running vehicles (inventory steering)
• Set and control business rules for subscription fleet cars, e.g. maintenance and logistics
• Secure operational control of subscription vehicles by continuously manage status of vehicles (e.g. condition, maintenance, features)
• Manage revenue management analysis (e.g. downtime/utilization) and optimize vehicle deployment/replacement/de-fleet
• Maximize fleet vehicles life cycle value by optimizing utilization and maintenance/services
• Work closely with interfacing functions in order to optimize utilization (e.g. Fleet Operations Manager; Sales &Operations Planning Manager, and Uptime Manager)
• Deliver analytic reports to Sales, Logistics and Management Team
• Significant experience in a similar role in the car industry, preferable within the car rental business.
• MScs in Business Administration / Engineering or degree in a business related field
• Strong analytical skills and process driven
• Enjoys working in an international atmosphere and team; and offers great intercultural competences
• Good presentation skills, including use of MS PowerPoint, Excel and Word
• Fluent in English and at least one more European language
• Willingness and ability to travel frequently and regularly (25% max)
• Amsterdam based
• Max €7000 p/m
• Relocation package negotiable
• Travel expenses
Lynk & Co is the future of car ownership that is subscription based, the mobility equivalent of Netflix. Lynk & Co is a new global urban and sharable mobility brand focusing on the needs of the connected generation. They challenge the conventional car industry of today.
Their fast-growing team based in Gothenburg, Amsterdam and Hangzhou, are reshaping mobility as we know it.
It is not every day that someone launches a new mobility brand, but that is what Lynk & Co is about to do.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Nicole Hoksbergen via telefoonnummer 06-45235185
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.