Nice job to grow into your career at Hyster
Over de functie
Key accountabilities of the role are
- Provides clear system/component/functional requirements and documents them through the creation of requirement documents, detail drawings, engineering lists, ECN’s or however and whichever format suits best.
- Provides concepts for new design and improvements
- Executes and supports design and test activities during different phases of projects.
- Leads and guides proper integration of components into truck design (hydraulic domain specific)
- Provides clear technical direction to Drafters, Designers, Engineers, Mechanics, Test Technicians and Service team.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A highly analytical approach to problem solving coupled with creative thinking.
- Technical education on bachelor level and preferred 3-5 years’ experience in industrial equipment business.
- Preferred Pro-Engineer/ Creo or equivalent experience
- Preferred Hydraulic/ Fluid power domain knowledge / experience
- A self-motivated approach with the ability to work under own initiative.
- Desire to use technical skills in highly customer focus environment
- Strong communication skills- excellent business English
These competences meet our core values:
- Pro active drive and enthusiasm
- Pragmatic: solution-oriented and able to engineer a "first time right" solution who also takes time planning into account.
- Strong analytical skills when solving problems
- Solid personality with good communication skills
- Eager to learn, because with the right competencies you will develop quickly
Hyster Yale offers a dynamic engineering role with responsibility and chances for personal development. The job offers a combination of in depth technical challenges (due to the wish for innovation) and more general issues like contact with colleague engineers. The BTDC is a dynamic Engineering department with assembly and testing within reach.
Besides technical development you can also focus on Project Lead, Quality, or After Sales Service (After Market organization). All Engineers have the possibility to contribute for 10% of their time on innovation projects. We expect you to make use of it!
A coaching style of leadership is being used in which you can get responsibilities relatively fast. This offers you specific chances for personal development. There are good working conditions: besides a good salary and 40 days off, there are good pension arrangements. Furthermore Hyster Yale has a flexible work time: you can start each workday between 07:00 and 09:30.
Remarks or question scan be asked at Yacht Engineering: Patrick van Otterlo: 06 – 10 92 66 21 (daily till 21:00), or mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hyster Yale organisation
Hyster-Yale group develops a range of Forklifts and industrial trucks for a variety of applications like container terminals. In Nijmegen Hyster Yale Netherlands bv. (Hyster Yale) develops, assembles sells and services Big Trucks (8-52 tons) of the brand name Hyster and Yale.
Hyster Yale is a economic stable company with plans for the future. On the Nijmegen site a total of approximately 650 people are working on these trucks and components.
Big Truck Development Center
A hundred of them are active as an engineer at The Big Truck Development Centre (BTDC). They are responsible for design and development of a range of Forklifts and Container Handler trucks. Engineering involves itself in designing new products, constructing, testing and prototyping. Therefore several system groups with specific knowledge can be hired to work on a project (like hydraulics, controls, power train, etc) Due to replacement we are hiring a:
Automotive Hydraulics Engineer
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Patrick van Otterlo via telefoonnummer 06-10926621
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.