To improve the lives of patients by creating and developing innovative antibody products
Over de functie
Yacht Life Sciences has a vacancy for a (Senior) Research Associate Cell and Molecular Biology. As a (Senior) Research Associate in the Cell and Molecular Science department, you will work with highly motivated colleagues supporting the organization with state-of-the-art molecular biology tools and capabilities. Within this team, you will directly contribute to the development of innovative technologies aimed at the discovery of new antibody formats as well as continually improving the generation of antibody lead panels that will yield new ground-breaking medicines for cancer patients.
You work closely together with Scientists and Research Associates dedicated to the implementation of novel technologies that will improve the development of therapeutic antibody products, such as:
- Library and display technologies (Mammalian(Lentivirus)/Yeast/Phage).
- Single cell cloning and expression profiling using FACS sorting and microfluidics.
- Epitope mapping and lead optimization using library-based technologies.
- You strengthen the team with your up-to-date knowledge of, and experience in molecular biology techniques.
- You enjoy working on multiple projects simultaneously and can adapt to a dynamic environment.
- You document and report the results in an organized and concise manner.
- You contribute to the optimization and innovation of equipment and processes.
Skills & Experience
You are experienced and passionate about working with techniques in the field of molecular and cell biology. You are enthusiastic, creative and determined. You have the ambition to further develop your skills in molecular and cell biology and are driven to work with colleagues on the development of new antibody-based cancer medicines. Moreover, you meet the following professional requirements:
- BSc or MSc in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Immunology or a related discipline.
- You have affinity with technology, and you enjoy starting new projects and embrace the challenge of setting up novel techniques from scratch.
- Hands-on experience with molecular biology techniques like plasmid design, primer design, nucleic acid isolation, cDNA synthesis, PCR and cloning.
- You are enthusiastic, open minded, goal-oriented and have a ‘getting things done’ mentality.
- You are a self-critical thinker with an eye for detail and a team player.
- Experience with Flow Cytometry analysis and/or Display technologies is a plus.
- Previous experience in biotech is preferred, but not essential.
Direct and full-time employment at our client.
Dynamic and innovative environment. Every employee is strongly motivated to participate in the development of new medicines which improve patients' lives. The company culture is aimed at innovation and excellence. Employees are passionate and work with determination and respect for each other to achieve our common goals. They work in multi-functional and international teams, in which each employee is stimulated to use his/her talent to contribute to innovation and results.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Edwin Parlevliet via telefoonnummer 06-12387998
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.