Are you the perfect candidate for this job?
Over de functie
- Lead, grow and monitor a team of Invoicing officers (10+) including all HR responsibilities
- Act as single point of contact for 2nd level escalations related to transportation management
- Managing the outbound process of the production location Best
- Initiate process improvements and implement them in the day to day processes
You are part of the IWD (Integrated warehouse & distribution) Systems logistics group, which consists of several teams each responsible for the documents process of a specific Philips systems production location around the world. You will report into the Head of IWD Systems Factory Logistics.
This position will allow you to prove and develop your people management, Logistics and social skills to deliver operational excellence. Besides that, you can develop your personal and supply chain skills at an international level and based on your proven drive and results, provides great opportunity to develop your career.
We are looking for
- Bachelor or master degree in supply chain is preferred
- 2-5 years’ experience in a high tech supply chain environment
- Experience with process optimization and leading operational teams is a plus
- Someone who has affiliation with Transport and Distribution management
- A person who is willing to drive the process rather than being part of the process
- A person with following behavior and character: customer-focused, precise, persistent, finisher, make-it-happen attitude, pro-active, deliver on commitment, social, group player.
- Someone who is familiar with the LEAN terminology and way of working
After a certain period working by Yacht, Philips intends to offer you a permanent contract.
Within Philips Healthcare there are various production locations responsible for producing and shipping
machines such as MR scanners and/or CT scanners. One of these locations is located in Best, The
Netherlands and from here shipping takes place to customers all over the globe. As a final step in the
production process, there are several requirements for preparing the physical shipment such as creating
various types of documentation. We are looking for a team-lead which can lead a team of people
responsible for generating these types of documents.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Marjolein Verschuuren via telefoonnummer 06-19268915
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.