Permanent role for a legal counsel with business sense
Over de functie
We offer a broad and diverse role within a dynamic and international environment. You will be part of the legal team (10 people), supporting the organization in their legal matters such as: the drafting and negotiation of contracts, handling of claims, disputes and corporate matters. In this role you act as a business partner by advising the business in a practical and pragmatic way. You have a global understanding of client's business processes and a detailed understanding how these relate to its own discipline.
- Working with the complexity of tenders or projects with large scope size and/or non-standard products;
- Negotiating with new or unknown external clients, suppliers, contractors and or authorities;
- Evaluate, review, draft and negotiate contracts, MoU’s and cooperation agreements;
- Advise on all relevant legal matters within the organization including providing strategic guidance on a wide range of legal issues, analyzing business and legal risks;
- Managing the external consultants and maintaining excellent relationships with both internal and external stakeholders;
- Support the business in dispute prevention and resolution;
- Handling claims;
- Implement corporate solutions
- A university degree in law (Business law/International law), qualified as Dutch lawyer;
- A minimum of 3 years relevant legal working experience. Preferably as an in-house legal counsel in a commercial organization;
- The ability to work under general supervision, in accordance with procedures;
- Experience with working in teams across different departments;
- The ability to work with a diverse and international group of people;
- A great attention to detail and ability to adapt easily;
- Strong analytical skills, creativity and high quality standards;
- The flexibility and willingness to travel abroad;
- A dynamic, proactive and convincing personality with a high level of organisation, and excellent time management skills;
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English both written and spoken, Dutch is a plus but no dealbreaker.
Permanent position, 40 hrs/week
Modern and competitive package of employment benefits
Internationaal opererend bedrijf
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Annemarie Roscam Abbing via telefoonnummer 06-51614269
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.