Koffie drinken kan altijd
Over de functie
Carries out activities that support the execution of regulatory quality control activities. Your main task is to ensure the quality and performance level of our products. With this, your self-esteem and self-respect should be relatively high.
• Performs a number of (general) regulatory quality control supportive activities.
• Determines the product quality inspection approach within the project.
• Executes the product quality inspection activities within the project.
• Selects and applies product quality inspection Methods and Tools w.r.t. specifications and related instructions. Decides on the method and sequence of work, and does this in consultation with more senior workers or group leaders.
• Decides on the desirability of using (administrative) tools.
• Introduces new supporting process activities
• Has a specialized level of skill to perform analysis as part of assigned tasks.
• Likely to act as an informal resource for colleagues with less experience.
• Specialized theoretical knowledge of generic products/services and the surrounding organization to contribute to optimization of QR processes.
• Takes a perspective to problems and spots less obvious solutions.
• Finds solutions on the basis of theoretical insight and experience for deviating situations.
• Works autonomously within established procedures and practices.
• Typically acts as a lead, coordinating the work of others, but is not a supervisor.
• Sets priorities for own work and co-workers and schedule work for the department.
• Review and (temporarily) hire people who carry out the work in our department.
• Prepare a report for the applications on the results and costs.
• Fall of Rate and Results registration and return.
• Administrative handling of batch rejections.
• Possible support for employees who reintegrate into the labor process
We are the competence center within Philips Health Tech for industrial quality tools and quality systems.
We drive the quality of our products and processes to satisfy our customers and end users through supporting Operations and developing/deploying quality competences.
• MBO+ degree, or equivalent experience.
• Basic understanding of global medical device regulations, requirements, and standards, such as ISO13485, and ISO9001.
• 1+ years of experience in a medical device or non-regulated industry.
• Knowledge of the Dutch language is a requirement
Yacht will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Royal Philips of the Netherlands is a diversified technology company focused on improving people’s lives through meaningful innovation in the areas of Healthcare, Consumer Lifestyle and Lighting. The company is a leader in cardiac care, acute care and home healthcare, energy efficient lighting solutions and new lighting applications, as well as male shaving and grooming and oral healthcare.
Within Philips Consumer Lifestyle in Drachten you’ll find two of the largest innovation sites of Philips globally. With over 2.000 colleagues from over 35 different nationalities, it’s an inspiring environment to work in.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Jesper Bouwman via telefoonnummer 06-22027308
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.