Werk dat ertoe doet!
Over de functie
For an international food company based in Amsterdam we are looking for a Logistics Support Representative. This is a great opportunity for people who are looking to work in a dynamic environment where authenticity and being genuine are highly appreciated.
The purpose of the job is to support the Logistics department to ensure timely delivery of the right product in the right quantity to the customer by means of third parties.
Who are we looking for:
Thanks to your analytical capabilities, you will continuously add value to the daily service performance towards our EMEA customers. You will take the lead to analyse, correct and monitor the inbound and outbound flows and you will target accurate stock alignment within the supply flow. You like to work within a team as you’ll be closely in contact with our 3PL, the customer service department & demand planning team.
- Review & analyse stock-inaccuracy & guarantee accurate stock alignment between SAP and the Warehouse Management System based on available information among stakeholders
- Interact with our UK 3PL, the customer service team, the planning team and your logistics team
- Responsible for managing the stock movements across the different warehouses
- Responsible for troubleshooting activities to ensure delivery of required goods
- Responsible to liaise and communicate with internal stakeholders and third parties to ensure all stakeholders are informed
- Responsible for coordination of the import and customs clearance activities
- A bachelor’s degree
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in logistics
- Advanced experience in SAP
- Fluency in English
- Team player in a multinational environment
- Experience with warehouse management, transportation and stock management
- Experienced with Microsoft applications, especially highly experienced with excel
- Logistic processes understanding
- Continuous improvement of processes mindset
- Good communication and influencing capabilities
- An independent, challenging and fulltime job within a great team in an international company;
- A competitive salary, including performance related variable reward and pension scheme;
- We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.
Our client is a family owned company that is still expanding.
This is a great environment for personal growth, for awesome characters who are real, love speed and with great self discipline. You can feed your wild side while working in a very international and fresh environment. They push hard and take risks - with the unwavering passion to get done what was set out to do. All backed up by an unflinching eye on quality.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Anjana Makhan via telefoonnummer 06-30390108
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.