Together working on building your career
Over de functie
As 3D CAD Models Engineering Coordinator, you will work for the a mayor project in the maritime sector. The specific project aims to implement uniform state-of-the-art business processes, enterprise-wide data models and innovative software information systems within the organization. This is essential for further improving the performance of our company. Increasing numbers of business units within the organisation are preparing to go live with these new systems. In order to equip them, all their data needs to be prepared for transfer from the old systems to the new ones. This means that parts are classified, 3D CAD models are prepared, parts data is cleansed and enriched, and made ready for migration. Reporting to the programme management your task will be to coordinate the creation of 3D CAD models. In order to do so, you will work closely with the team leaders of data migration, classification and data cleansing. The actual 3D CAD models’ creation is executed by a group of around 25 engineers based at two external subcontractors overseas and within the company in Malaysia.
As the 3D CAD Models Engineering Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- ensuring that all 3D models are created according to plan, within budget and according to quality requirements
- balancing the workload between the three engineering parties that create the models
- undertaking random quality checks
- reporting status and expected progress weekly
- working in close cooperation with the other data preparation team leaders, as well as the rollout project managers
- communicating proactively with all internal customers
- assisting in creating new parts for live units when necessary
- following up on assigned tasks to stakeholders throughout the organisation.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Working for Yacht
Yacht is the organisation of and for professionals. We connect professionals and organisations that make the difference. Our goal is the optimal result: to offer you, as a professional, challenging work in which you can permanently improve our clients’ organisations. Are you one of the best professionals in your field? Do you want to work with colleagues to make the difference in leading (international) organisations? If so, we’d like to get to know you better.
As a Mechanical Engineer at Yacht, you’ll work on innovative technical projects for top organisations. And you’ll work in an international environment with colleagues who are just as decisive and ambitious as you. What you’ll do here is work that really matters. You and your colleagues are the driving force behind progress.
We obviously don’t need to explain Newton’s third law to you; so, get into action and apply for the position of Mechanical Engineer right now. We’ll get back to you without delay. (Please use the "Solliciteer" button to submit your application)
If we see a match based on your application:
1. we will contact you as soon as possible;
2. we will invite you to an interview at the Yacht office or, in the case of international candidates, via Skype;
3. we’ll introduce you to the client if we have a click. After that, you’ll do one or two interviews.
4. If you and the client are a good match, you’ll be able to start as a Mechanical Engineer right away!
If you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us on +31 6 827 246 09 or e-mail Robert.Dolmans@yacht.nl.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Robert Dolmans via telefoonnummer 06-82724609
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.