Werk dat ertoe doet!
Over de functie
For an international food company based in Amsterdam we are looking for a logistics customer service representative that is fluent in German. This is a great opportunity for people who are looking to work in a dynamic environment where authenticity and being genuine are highly appreciated.
- To receive and to load the orders in SAP (first time right) with all aspects like: lead time, INCO terms, price accuracy and validity, packaging, labels, documents, minimum order policy and so on.
- To monitor the order fulfillment process for the designated area of responsibility (geography and customer) and to provide proactive early warning communication on all bottlenecks and potential delays. To be accountable for this communication.
- To liaise closely with all concerned departments (e.g. logistics, planning, finance) to try to resolve the bottleneck whilst keeping the customer and/or sales force representative fully up to date at all times.
- To build excellent relationships with key contacts both at the customers and the sales representatives, colleagues in the different departments within the organization and the production plant in Germany.
- To load and maintain all (customer) master data that fall under the responsibility of the Customer Service department.
- Where any orders, quotes, prices or master data are not entered correctly into the SAP change them ASAP, clearly communicate this to the departments involved and ensure it is correct going forward.
- To coordinate (together with the sales representative) all communications between the Customer and internal departments ensuring timely delivery of all documents relating to legal and quality issues and specifications.
- To initiate and coordinate customer complaints in a timely manner
- To start up credit and debit note procedure (financial approval) and arrange the issuing of the respective credit or debit note for on-invoice related issues.
- To respond to order-related customer complaints ensuring that (via the sales representative) the customer is always given the information they require when they need it.
- To track promotional orders to ensure success and customer satisfaction.
- To respond to order-related customer inquiries. To understand from the customer or sales representative what is behind the request and then liaising with other departments in the organization to understand what possible implications on costs and process would be and to broker a solution which is acceptable to both the customer and the organization
- After receiving the proper promotional information from the sales representative take care of 1. Communication of the proposal to the customer (right way, right format, right system = all customer specific) ; 2. Keep track of internal promotional overviews – plan, proposed, confirmed – (CBT) ; 3. After confirmation by the customer implement the information in SAP
- To update and maintain pricing conditions at customer and SKU level (coming from the general contract plus promotions when needed) for all SAP transactions/t-codes.
- To actively participate in the meetings that are relevant for the incumbent regarding region/country and/or assigned customers (e.g. CBT), and whenever possible and needed to attend commercial meetings with Key customers.
- To support the sales force by providing data, reports and customer related analysis
- A Bachelor degree or equivalent level accomplished by working experience, with 2 - 3 years of relevant experience in customer service
- Experience in food or pharma would be a nice to have
- Ability to effectively build and maintain strong working relationships with both internal and external customers;
- Strong communication skills;
- Used to be working in an international environment;
- Strong working knowledge of SAP and MS Office;
- German is mandatory and either English or Dutch
- An independent, challenging and fulltime job within a great team in an international company;
- A competitive salary up to €3100 depending on experience and background, including performance related variable reward and pension scheme;
- We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.
Our client is a family owned company that is still expanding.
This is a great environment for personal growth, for awesome characters who are real, love speed and with great self discipline. You can feed your wild side while working in a very international and fresh environment. They push hard and take risks - with the unwavering passion to get done what was set out to do. All backed up by an unflinching eye on quality.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Anjana Makhan via telefoonnummer 06-30390108
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.