We are hiring !
Over de functie
The Supplier Quality Department is seeking, due to replacement, for a: Supplier Quality Engineer Role Objectives: The Supplier Quality Engineer is responsible for supplier development, so the strong NPI demands will be met.
- Introduction of new suppliers; including conducting supplier Quality and Technical Assessments;
- Introduction of new products; including early involvement with Engineering and Suppliers to ensure manufacturability of design and management of the PPAP process;
- Improvement of Supply Base Quality;
- Managing Supplier production process changes to ensure continuity of Quality and delivery performance;
- Warranty Reduction; implement solutions to resolve current production warranty issues;
- Collection, analysis and reporting of data to the Management Team;
- Travel to and work with key suppliers both locally and abroad.
- A degree in Mechanical, Automotive, Electrical or Industrial Engineering
- Previous (Supplier) Quality or Engineering experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in developing and improving different Production and Quality processes (e.g. lean, 6 sigma etc.)
- Strong personality regarding communication: negotiating internally as well as with suppliers
- Flexible in traveling in Europe (max 15%)
- Very strong drive to make things right (preferably the first time), a real ‘nit picker’.
- Proactive attitude: initiative-rich: involve the required resources if necessary;
- Pragmatic: solution-oriented and able to engineer a "first time right" solution that also takes time planning into account;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Solid personality with good communication skills.
Hyster has good working conditions: besides a good salary and 40 days off, there are good pension arrangements. Furthermore Hyster Yale has a flexible work time: you can start each workday between 07:00 and 09:30.
For questions, please contact Yacht Engineering: Patrick van Otterlo: 06 – 10 92 66 21 (daily until 21:00), or mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Hyster-Yale group develops a range of Forklifts and industrial trucks for a variety of applications like container
terminals. The Big Truck Development Centre (BTDC) in Nijmegen is responsible for design and development of a
range of Forklifts and Container Handler trucks. These products are Engineered and Manufactured in Nijmegen.
Engineering involves itself in designing new products, constructing, testing and prototyping. Existing developments
are improved and validated as well.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Jasper van der Laan via telefoonnummer 06-48501067
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.