Do what you love and you will never have to work a day in your life.
Over de functie
- Monitor sales activities and credit line utilization for all business areas:
- to ensure compliancy with credit policies
- maximize overall profitability
- minimize bad debt losses.
- You will act as internal focal point for credit related matters and advise the business organization on actions in order to improve customers’ risk/return profiles
- Assessing the creditworthiness of customers in order to safeguard the collection of accounts receivable.
- Responsible for financial and risk analysis and utilization of available credit information sources to determine appropriate level of risk for assigned portfolio.
- Control/follow up of the customer accounts in order to reduce the credit risk for the companies in scope.
- Develop and maintain continuous dialog with internal and external customers as necessary regarding risk and profitability issues.
- Negotiating settlements with internal and external customers on potential bad debt.
- Responsible for approving and managing credit risk for Europe and if needed globally, up to a certain level or argument for further approval.
- Responsible for understanding risks associated with domestic and international customers based through detailed financial analysis, trade references and customer performance and determining the manageable risk level to the Company.
- Responsible for maintaining knowledge of and recommending technical improvements to systems, processes and credit model.
- Cooperate in projects when requested
- Bachelor degree in business administration, accounting, or finance and a minimum of 3 years’ business experience or equivalent.
- You require expertise in credit and financial statement analysis, business analysis, general knowledge of applicable credit law, plus excellence in analytical and interpretative skills
- Proven experience in determining credit worthiness of customer/vendor portfolio
- Preferably experience in working with credit insurance company
- Ability to strike the right balance between managing financial risk and enabling business opportunities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required to interact with customers, sales personnel, and commercial and industry contacts.
- Requires a high degree of independence in completing job responsibilities with little supervision.
- Able to analyze and understand complex company structures
- Proficient knowledge of the Dutch and English, Polish would be a plus
- Social, accurate, innovative, enthusiastic and flexible
Competitive salary and secondary benefits.
International organisation in the energy sector.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Claudia Kiontke-Smits via telefoonnummer 06-22555840
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.