Are you the perfect candidate for this job?
Over de functie
Supply & Materials Planning is part of Supply Chain Management for Specialties Europe. The team is responsible for the coordination of fulfilling our customer orders. It includes balancing the order load over the different manufacturing facilities, defining the optimal inventory strategy for all product lines, reducing manufacturing costs and optimizing the delivery service to our customers as part of the SCM responsibilities. The Master Planner reports to the Supply & Materials Planning Manager. He/she will interact with Product Marketing, Manufacturing, Sales, Procurement, Logistics and Customer Service to optimize costs, inventory and service.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Keeps the crucial overview for Supply Chain, combining several interests:
- Combines input from a demand planning overview and orders already placed to determine what products have to be made. Determines what products will be produced.
- Determines where these products can best be produced - spreads the demand in a cost effective way over the plants in a way that will serve our customers best and at the lowest conversion costs.
- Determines based on the system what amount of materials has to be ordered for what location.
- Determines the level of inventory needed - minimizes variations in inventories.
- Has an overview of approximately 1 quarter.
- Manages risks by managing in an optimal way the variation in demands by various customers.
- Informs several parties involved: demand planning, customer service, scheduling etc
- Works very closely with multiple stakeholders outside Supply Chain, like Manufacturing, Product Management, Commercial and Procurement.
- Interacts with peers in other poles to optimize cross pole supplies.
- Strong influencing skills, with the ability to operate effectively within a matrix environment gaining commitment at all organizational levels. Ability to influence people without the need of a direct reporting line.
- Strong analytical skills and able to think on a tactical level. Able to distinguish in priorities.
- Work independently in a rapid changing environment, taking responsibility for delivery of business expectations.
- Strong communication skills and capable to communicate at different levels (from shop floor up to business leaders).
- Fluency in English.
- Master (or Batchelor with experience) level degree in Business, Logistics, Engineering or comparable.
- Experience and systems knowledge/affinity are highly valued.
After a periode of working at Sabic via Yacht, you have the chance of a permanent contract with Sabic.
SABIC is composed of four strategic business units – Petrochemicals, Specialties, Agri-Nutrients, and Metals – each headed by an Executive Vice President. They support customers by identifying and developing opportunities in key end markets such as construction, medical devices, packaging, agri-nutrients, electrical and electronics, transportation and clean energy.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Marjolein Verschuuren via telefoonnummer 06-19268915
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.