Great quality-challenge at BD in Drachten
Over de functie
We will first introduce ourselves: BD Kiestra is part of Becton Dickinson, which strives to improve healthcare with more than 65,000 employees in 150+ countries. We do this with technical solutions that increase healthcare efficiency, improve safety and lower healthcare costs. Our goal is to transform microbiology by making laboratories better and more efficient by leveraging both technology and automation in such a way that will deliver an unbeatable experience for our customers.
Who are we looking for? To further strengthen our QA team, we are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineering Professional who has a proven track record for being a Change Agent while leading process improvements and leveraging data to solve problems all within a dynamic work environment. Our QA team consists of 19 people, divided into 3 groups: Quality Systems, Quality Control, QA Product Life Cycle.
As Quality Assurance Engineer Operations
- You are the driving force behind our quality policy: you have knowledge and experience working according to a regulated quality system.
- You are involved in both routine as project-driven quality assurance task during the entire product life cycle (design, production, servicing), but primarily focusing on NPD;
- You have a process-driven approach that facilitates and defines goals for product design, development, production and servicing;
- You perform customer and production evaluations that contribute to the continuous improvement of processes, products and service towards the customer.
- You have an eye for detail and a view of the larger picture. You are able to switch quickly and keep a good overview;
- You have daily consultations with your R&D, Operations and Service colleagues in the Netherlands and with your international colleagues worldwide;
- You are familiar with software and hardware development processes, product and process validation, ISO 13485 and FDA / 21CFR820.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer who exemplifies good character, is motivated and has a drive. In addition, our ideal candidate is:
- An expert in the Quality Assurance field of (software) Design Control, Risk Management (design-, application- and process- FMEA) and Change Management during the New Product Development phase.
- A graduate of higher professional education in Software, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or similar;
- An English-speaking sparring partner, someone who can independently and in his own way take the creative lead in complex projects;
- An honest, accurate Quality Assurance Engineer who makes an essential contribution to the development of our team, both individually and in a team.
Do you recognize yourself in the above points? Then you could just be our new Quality Assurance Engineer. Have you already become enthusiastic and are you curious about what we have to offer you? Read below about this unique feature.
- Your employment will be via a direct contract with BD;
- Unlimited possibilities for further development of your career, nationally and internationally;
- Training and education at BD University;
- A company that makes a concrete contribution to global healthcare, saving and improving the lives of people around the world;
Have you become completely enthusiastic after reading this vacancy and do you want to work for an international player in the medical world with revolutionary solutions for healthcare? If you have the brains, skills and drive we are looking for, then this company is for you!
BD Kiestra is part of Becton Dickinson, which strives to improve healthcare with more than 65,000 employees in 150+ countries. We do this with technical solutions that increase healthcare efficiency, improve safety and lower healthcare costs. BD Kiestra falls under the diagnostic branch of BD. Our goal is to transform microbiology by making laboratories better and more efficient by leveraging both technology and automation in such a way that will deliver an unbeatable experience for our customers.
While our company was originally established as a Frisian company, focused only on growth in the local European markets, we have since evolved into an International organization with 12 different global cultures sharing a passion for creating life-changing products that have a major impact on the public health sector. This attitude for excellence and customer centricity emanates from our Vice President of Microbiology who is quoted as saying “I will always think of the customer first when implementing new processes or designing new microbiology products, services and solutions”, Steven Conly, Vice president BD Kiestra.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Sylvia Vrieling via telefoonnummer 06-23101614
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.