Be the change you want to see in the world - M.K. Gandhi
Over de functie
The Teamleader/ Supervisor is responsible to coach and manage his team members who are responsible to deliver the best Transmission Electron Microscopes for our customers. You can coach your team in their needs and develop their roles in a ‘technical competence centre’ for other departments within Thermo Fisher Scientific. Besides that you are involved in customer visits and Customer Witness Acceptance Tests (CWAT’s).
We are looking for someone who is proactive and has a ‘win-win’ motivation. You are well organized, stress resistant and eager to learn. You are responsible for your team and their performance, if you hit a bad run, you will come op with a plan or new ideas. You can create transparency and visibility in your team and take active part in the production process. You will lead and manage a group of professionals within a high-tech production process. You are not a working supervisor, you are in the lead!
Specific responsibilities are:
- Leading a team of 15-20 System test engineers (backgrounds from intermediate vocational education (MBO) until PHD)
- Integration of modules and testing of complete TEM microscope
- Delivery on time of modules or microscopes with the right quality
- Working on improvements of products and related processes
- Independent tracing and analyses to solve problem
- Organizing team activities, increasing work productivity, capacity planning
- Ensuring quality of products according to effective technical documents
- Administration of specified records and reports
- Responsibility of employee’s substitutability
- Subordinates training and education
- Responsibility for work coordination on finalization of the product
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or business by education or experience
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in a (high) tech enviroment
- Able to do analyses and interpretations of physics, optics, mechanics, software, technical data and deviations
- Experience with assembly, final setting and testing
- Experience in optimizing and improving production processes
- Experience in shopfloor management by lean principles
- Expansion of engineering skills inthis challenging High Tech environment
- Good Employee benefits
- Challenging assignments
- A personal HR responsible person, there to help you during your development
- Become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry with professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $22B and 65,000 employees in 50 countries. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive support.
Thermo Fisher Scientific acquired FEI Company in September of 2016 as a part of the Analytical Instruments Group (AIG) in the newly-formed Materials and Structural Analysis Division (MSD).
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Rens van Nuijs via telefoonnummer 06-46997220
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.