Be the change you want to see in the world - M.K. Gandhi
Over de functie
Duties and responsibilities
• Define, specify and own new mechanical designs and drive them to results.
• Able to translate stakeholder needs into a well-defined set of mechanical use cases and requirements
• Support, steer and motivate internal and external mechanical design teams (suppliers)
• Develop high tech constructions with cost, specifications and timing in mind.
• Define test plans and strategies
• Takes ownership of volume management
We seek candidates that take initiative, are self-steering, self-confident and conceptual thinkers. Besides an excellent communicator, you are a team player and can switch easily to any level in our organization. You have perseverance, are decisive and target driven with a proven quality-, cost- and time-focus. You combine a strong analytical view with a pragmatic attitude and are able to flex yourself in a dynamic product development environment. You are value oriented and able to set and act according priorities at the same time
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
• University degree or equivalent in mechanical engineering.
• 5-10 years of relevant experience and proven results in a similar position.
• Experience with high tech mechanical constructions for professional industry.
• Experience with 3D CAD or similar, FEM.
• Experience with enclosures, hoists, seismic calculations, certifications and volume management is a preference
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We will support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We will offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You are a member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You will become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you will be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region. This region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips, Océ, CCM, AAE, TNO and FEI company.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Rens van Nuijs via telefoonnummer 06-46997220
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.