Are you the perfect candidate for this job?
Over de functie
As Business Process Expert Order to Fulfillment (Supply Chain) you are responsible for the definition of Philips Business System, meaning sustainable business processes, supported by IT solutions, adequate master data and organizational design. Your focus will be on fulfilment processes in the domain of highly configured and integrated systems (MR-scanners, Patient Monitors, Software, etc) that are part of the Health Systems product portfolio.
Your responsibilities in a nutshell:
· Serve as a liaison to the business community.
· Design the Integrated Business Process Framework.
· Execute capability maturity assessment, translate these into business requirements and prioritize.
· Collaborate in business transformations to provide expert support in diagnosis of processes within area of expertise.
· Collaborate with IT and EIM to drive selection design and configuration for right technology and data solutions.
· Lead or support process implementation projects and ensure processes are implemented as designed.
· Mapping new solutions and ways of working and translate these into an implementation plan.
· Being a change agent by clarifying the linking impact of the new solutions and ways of working including the IT, data, people, process solutions.
· Facilitate learning, provide process training (competency development) and prepare end user documentation.
· Provide expert support in diagnosis of processes within area of expertise to perform process gap analyses.
· Continuously monitor process performance, analytics and identify opportunities for improvement.
· Collect and review process change and improvement proposals from the organization, bring forward relevant change proposals to the BPOs, support local improvements where necessary.
· Collect, document and share best practices from the transformations for re-use in next projects and into overall PBPF.
· Actively interact with other BPE’s to share knowledge on improvement practices.
· Actively interacts with Business Analysts and Functional consultants.
To be successful as a Business Process Expert Order to Cash you have /are:
· Strategic skills/conceptual thinking. Able to see and develop the bigger picture
· Knowledge and Experience in the field of Logistics.
· Affinity with the Healthcare business.
· In depth knowledge of systems delivery that require installation, testing and training at the customer site.
· Good influencing, communications skills, a bridge builder.
· Decisive and self-initiating.
· Change Management skills.
· Analytical, process oriented.
· Fluent in English, verbal and written in addition to local language.
· Team player.
· At least 7-10 years working experience in supply chain management.
· Education: Bachelor or Master Degree in Economics, Supply Chain Management and/or Industrial Engineering & Management Sciences.
Must have items:
SAP affinity, solid SCM knowledge, preferably in the (Healthcare) project business
Nice to have item: Philips experience
You'll be hired by Yacht.
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on their passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
Philips has over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more. Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join in creating a healthier, more connected society while transforming themselves personally and professionally.
The O2F2C BPO team is part of (Philips) Group Supply Chain. The vision of Group Supply Chain is to orchestrate the End-to-End value chain to our customers.
The O2F2C BPO team is responsible for the design of the integrated Business Framework:
· Across the 5 Operating Principles (Structure & Governance, Performance & Reward, People & Culture, Processes & Systems and Structure & Governance)
· Segmented by the 4 Business Models (Products, Systems, Software and Services).
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Maikel Quekel via telefoonnummer 06-22057200
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.