The harder you work, the luckier you get
Over de functie
The Senior Financial Analyst, Finance Operations performs advanced-level analytical responsibilities as required to support and provide guidance to the business.
- Calculate, validate and report on all inventory processes including E&O, DAR, Cycle Counts, UPI, FIFO, Instrumentation, WIP, Demo, GIT, Loaner Repair, Revaluation and Royalty.
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements for the ELC entity
- Prepare IPE tests for all processes at period close
- Prepare Journals and collaborate with the SSC in doing so.
- Prepare Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Review P&L and Balance Sheet information and identify errors or exceptions
Reporting & Analysis
- Analyze consigned inventory levels and financial performance across the operations function.
- Analyze Inventory and Inventory adjustments, provide information to facilitate business reviews and set requirements from a finance perspective.
- Analyze and communicate key business drivers to enable function business leaders to effectively manage their P&L and provide recommendations.
- Provide analysis and insights into variances between actual and expected financial results
- Proactively communicate changes or issues that may have a financial impact.
- Pro-actively set-up trend analysis, KPIs and dashboards to provide to European management.
- Respond to ad-hoc questions and requests for analysis by European management, Country Finance teams and Divisional Finance leads
Financial Close, Projection and Budgeting Cycle
- Interface with Functional Leaders and Divisional Finance Leads regarding Actuals, Budgets, Forecasts and other financial reporting matters.
- Assist in the planning process including preparing forecast models, consolidations and coordination of projection calls and preparation of commentary.
- Provide analysis and insights to establish accurate forecasts and budgets
- Help ensure the accuracy and completeness of the European figures
- Ensure we hit all Corporate/divisional deadlines; while ensuring there is overall consistency
- Play an active role in improving processes
- Work with operations and supply chain to establish and implement efficient and harmonized inventory processes and ensure that all core processes are documented in the approved format in line with internal and external audit expectations.
- Support in maintaining and delivering documentation to both internal and external auditors, making sure that we adhere to our internal control framework.
- Preferably Master Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Familiar with US GAAP and Sarbanes Oxley
- Fluent in English
- Familiar with Oracle and Hyperion
- Strong Excel skills, PowerBi/PowerQuery is a plus
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills, attention to detail and ability to communicate complicated issues effectively
- Demonstrated ability to perform consistently under varying business pressure as well as ability to adapt to a quickly changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to work across levels within the organization
- Strong analytic skills
- 3+ years of relevant working experience in finance/accounting, preferably in an international organization with complex reporting practices and with exposure to various reporting systems.
Max €50.000,- gross annual salary
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Charlotte Boreel via telefoonnummer 06-13180549
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.