Team Relocations is one of the world’s largest international relocation and move management companies.
Over de functie
The Billing Administrator is responsible for a variety of tasks, including but not limited to on time and correct invoicing of operational files and sees to it that all invoices are supported by required documentation.
• Examining files and determining whether they can be invoiced on a daily basis
• Scanning files for necessary information to be able to make an invoice and correct administration of file details in Navision
• Communication back to Move Managers/Relocation Advisors in case provided information is insufficient for invoicing
• Make an invoice according agreements with client and covering all services delivered
• Making sure the invoice address, invoice references, invoice details and supporting documentation are according the requirements of the client.
• Archiving the invoiced files soonest after completion
• Answering invoicing queries
• Correcting invoices in case of valid invoice disputes (upon approval)
• Addressing invoicing questions from TEAM staff or clients
• Assisting in extending financial knowledge of non-financial TEAM staff
• Good knowledge of the Dutch and English language, other foreign languages would be an advantage • Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong MS Excel skills, good MS office skills
• Experience with MS Dynamics and Navision is an advantage
• Experience in finance or transport & logistics preferred
• Can deal with sensitive information in the proper manner
• Highly dependable
• Attention to detail is vital for this role
Competencies: • Service focused • Result driven • Team work • Taking ownership • Accuracy • Initiative • Integrity • Problem solving • Professionalism
For more information, you can contact the recruitment consultant.
Originally founded in 1977, Team Relocations is one of the world’s largest international relocation and move management companies. As Europe's leader with 34 operating locations across 13 countries, they are at the forefront of the industry, consistently providing innovative and cost-effective integrated relocation solutions. For nearly four decades, the Group’s specialist brands have been delivering these services on a global, national and regional basis for many of the world’s leading multinational organisations and government agencies. Team Relocations incorporates three core disciplines: relocation, moving and specialist services, providing a comprehensive business offering to both corporate and private market sectors. Locally, Team ‘local brands’ incorporate specialist commercial activities, international removals for the private individuals, and domestic/regional services across all 13 countries. Their Core Values are those values they hold which form the foundation on which they perform work and conduct themselves. They call this the Excalibur programme. All employees are required to understand and embed these values in any undertakings for Team Relocations.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Susan van Hooijdonk via telefoonnummer 0625561828
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.