Maak het verschil bij een multinational!
Over de functie
The HSE advisor will develop, coordinate and administer programs, reports and advise departments and project teams within the area of HSE at our clients locations. In this role you will report to the General Manager HSE. Furthermore, in this role you will liaise with all the departments and specially with our line managers and Third parties with respect to HSE.
- Communicate the companies HSE policies to all levels in the organisation both onshore and offshore;
- To ensure that these standards and policies are implemented and adhered to;
- Assist with correct HSE input in tenders, contracts and incorporated in project plans;
- Interact with Third parties; Clients, Subcontractors etc. as applicable;
- Prepare and execute HAZIDS and HAZOPS as required;
- To assist with preparing tender reviews and assist in contract reviews;
- Assist and advice the companies personnel on HSE matters;
- To develop and maintain HSE standards;
- Liaise with Client on HSE issues;
- Assist with preparing HSE documentation in accordance with contract;
- To maintain HSE files, reporting and archives;
- Assist with preparation and facilitation Project HAZID / HAZOP sessions;
- Project HSE reporting and training;
- Assist with review and comment on Client / subcontractor supplied HSE documentation;
- Prepare / Coordinate safety inductions for offshore personnel;
- Provide offshore HSE assistance where required;
- Attend third party HSE audits;
- To define and recommend corrective actions;
- To execute HSE inspections where required;
- Update Corporate HSE procedures if gap is identified;
- Liaise with Quality advisors and HSE Offshore;
- To carry out incident investigations, recommend corrective actions and ensure follow-up and close-out;
- To assist with coordination and creation of HSE relevant communications and reports.
- To assist with the roll out, implementation and development of the companies Behavioral Base Safety program.
As an HSE advisor you are a self-starter. You know how to interpret relevant HSE documentation and legislation and can translate this into (practical) processes. Furthermore, you have:
- A BSc HSE Qualification HVK / IVK / NEBOSH Diploma / Certificate or equivalent;
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in the Maritime or offshore as a HSE advisor;
- Knowledge in the (maritime and offshore) HSE legislation is a pre;
- Other relevant HSE education, incl. but not limited to audit qualification, Incident Investigation e.d.
- Relevant valid offshore training is a pre [incl. BOSIET, HUET, GWO]
- Excellent communication skills in English (Dutch is a pre);
- Flexibility and willingness to travel.
A full time job with attractive working conditions.
Our client is based in The Netherlands and a world leading marine contractor in the international offshore oil and gas and renewables industry.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Martijn Lemckert via telefoonnummer +31 0683336156
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.