Create your future!
Over de functie
What will you do?
- Collaborates with Business Unite (BU) Leads and Center of Excellence (CoEs) on global and strategic sourcing for both site level and BU-level ensuring sourcing methodology adhered to by teams across all categories.
- Ensures material planning and forecasting are completed with sufficient quality and communicated to suppliers.
- Oversees overall vendor management for site (quality, delivery and commercial).
- Establishes working relationship with functional stakeholders, business unit and corporate procurement to ensure delivery of procurement services.
- Delivers operating cost savings to meet annual targets, value capture, budget process, savings and value capture opportunity identification.
- Oversees and manages supplier and financial reporting.
- Identifies opportunities to optimize the procurement process, including technology, people, and policy, may include operational excellence initiatives.
- Supports and oversees onboarding and training of new users and acts as Super User for the procurement solution system.
- Analyzes metrics and reports from the procurement system to identify issues and opportunities, and monitor metrics to assess performance team and drive continuous improvement.
- Selects, develops and evaluates staff to ensure the efficient operation of the function. Works with and advises staff on administrative policies and procedures.
Projects & Special assignments
- (temporary) S&OP Lead role (33% of the time).
- Manages the overall long-term planning covering all functional resource planning models, including compliance and technical project and continuous improvement resource planning, to facilitate the oversight of demand matching capacity of the Site and decision on debottlenecking and prioritization on senior management level. Analyzing demand requirements from external and internal clients, to support internal capacity resources. Facilitates the weekly S&OP Part I, and monthly S&OP Part II meetings.
- Education level: (Dutch) Bsc., College/Technical School diploma in Business or related discipline.
- Certified Professional Purchaser (CPP) designation, (Dutch procurement training)
- NEVI 1 / 2.
- Certified Production and Inventory Control Management CPIM is considered an asset.
- 5-8 years previous materials management experience in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment. Previous management experience.
- Knowledge and experience with lean concepts and process improvements is preferred.
- Experience with ERP systems is required, and experience with SAP is considered an asset.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Proven ability to coach and develop staff as well as the technical ability to coordinate departmental business activities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written).
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP). Demonstrated decision making capabilities.
- Well organized and detail oriented.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications.
- Proficiency in the English Language.
- Demonstrated commitment to our fundamental principles of Integrity, Respect and Excellence.
- Ability to travel between Bio sites to provide on-site support as required.
- Equivalent combinations of education, training, and relevant work experience may be considered.
- Competitative salary, based on your previous experience
- Bonus scheme
- 200 hours paid leave
- Reduction on health care insurance
Our client is the world leader in serving science with approximately 70,000 employees globally. Their mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Daphne de Vries via telefoonnummer 06-83169046
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.