Even for the best there is a new challenge awaiting! Welcome to our network!
Over de functie
User Research Consultant helps everyone focus on the user. In this role, you will create understanding and empathy around user needs, stated and unstated, for the entire product team including designers, product managers, and engineers. You will guide the product team in key decision making from identifying the key user needs to the end of the envisioning process, followed by continuous usability testing of existing or newly build applications. You will do so by conducting primary research, exploring the behaviours and motivations of our users through methods like field visits, ethnography, surveys, usability testing, and logs analysis. Your research and coaching will help us create useful, usable, and delightful new products and features for people as well as continually innovating on our existing products.
- Conduct independent research on multiple aspects of products and experiences.
- Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into research.
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and in-person presentations.
- Work with Designers, Product Managers, Engineers, and other User Research Consultants to prioritize research opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Act as the project lead for the UX & Engagements team in the beginning phases of a project
- Act as the primary liaison between the UX & Engagement team, “The Business” teams and technology teams to ensure standards of excellence are met and to build a relationship of trust between the parties
- Manage international and multi-national envisioning workshops with multidisciplinary teams of business, technology, content and user experience roles
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Psychology, Communications & Multimedia Design/Media Technology or Human Factors
- Experience conducting semi-structured interviews, contextual field visits, usability studies either live or remote.
- Less than two years of working experience
- Basic knowledge in Design Thinking and User Centered Design Principles
- Experience integrating user research into product designs and design practices.
- Experience in survey design. Working knowledge of statistics and experimental design.
- Strong understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during the product development process.
- Entrepreneurial drive, demonstrated by ability to thrive in a fast paced environment with high expectations and little oversight
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate and interact with upper management
- A “getting the job done” mentality
- Fluent English required
Market standard and based on your experience
40 hours a week
Wolters Kluwer offers professionals the information, software and tools they need so that they can achieve efficient results. And to be the indispensable knowledge partner for legal, tax & accounting professionals. That is what Wolters Kluwer stands for.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Mark van Dommelen via telefoonnummer 06-83800059
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.