Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard
Over de functie
In this position, you have the opportunity to play a vital role in energizing the Philips IGT business community. In the next 2 years we want to transform our customer experience and accelerate our growth. We will run a set of initiatives referred as “One IGT Highway to the Customer” in three different regions across the world. You will be responsible to develop and implement a communication strategy to help us inform, engage and excite the IGT community and customers around these initiatives.
You are responsible for:
- Designing and implementing an internal communication program for the "ONE HIGHWAY TO THE CUSTOMER" program overall as well as for each of the 3 regional sub programs
- Coordinating communications with Marcom colleagues in the Sales and Business organizations of IGT
- Acting as a Communication sparring partner for the program manager and business leaders of IGT
- Coordinating content development, approvals and release timing and delivery of material
- Working with leadership to share success and progress of the program with the IGT community as well as the broader Philips community
- Ensure we keep a consistent messaging but tailored to different stakeholders groups
- Previous working experience as communications specialist for min. 2-5 years
- Self-starter and pro-active attitude
- Ability to oversee impact of program and need for communication to relevant stakeholders
- Ability to translate complex technical information into engaging and interesting content (looks more as a Marketing Communication role)
- Experience and knowledge in copywriting, proofreading and editing
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- English and Dutch language
- Optional: Previous experience in working in Philips BMC structure and or M&A environment
- Optional: Master’s Degree in Marketing or Communications
Location: Remote (can work from home) with some travel to Best, Amsterdam or Brussel
Hours: Part-time: 40-50% (24 hours)
Duration: Temporary 12-18 months
Our client is Royal Philips.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Alwin Schumacher via telefoonnummer 06-50822954
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.