Be part of the innovation
Over de functie
As part of the DRIVETRAIN team, you will work on:
Development of dynamic control algorithms for the Driveline of an electric scooter and Calculate, model and simulation of different physical systems. Furthermore you analyse the simulation output culminating in design recommendations. The validation and exploitation of dynamic models and correlating simulations with field test also are part of your challenges.
Working for a young company means picking up tasks and responsibilities where needed and this makes
it a great place to develop yourself and learn. We are looking for someone who can work well both
independently and within a team, and who isn't afraid to point out room for improvement in the way we do
- University Engineering or Physics graduate
- Extensive experience in physical modelling, preferably in electrical/mechanical settings
- Proficiency use of Excel, Matlab & Simulink
- Knowledge and practical experience of control system fundamentals
- Inquisitive - mindset to ask the right questions and to design and execute physical experiments to prove his/her hypothesis
- Data-driven - ability to interpret data and arrive at actionable insights
- Self-motivated - demonstrated ability to work independently and in teams toward near-term and long-term objectives
- Fluent- Skills in English written and verbal
- Employee Incentive Plan
- Stock Appreciation Rights (SARs)
- Travel plan (for the daily commute)
- Pension plan
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working for one day per week or more
- 25 vacation days per year
- Enthusiastic and capable colleagues
- A lot of in-depth learning opportunities across various disciplines and skills
- The freedom to speak your mind about anything you think can be improved upon
- Good equipment: MacBook/Dell laptop, additional monitor, accessories
- Properly implemented Agile & Scrum workflows
- Awesome office space with access to 3D printers, loads of prototyping machinery
- Friday afternoon drinks with snacks, a ping pong table for when you need to relax
Etergo wants petrol scooters to become a thing of the past, and electric scooters to meet their
fullest potential. AppScooter is its first step in this mission. Combining connective technology, high
quality materials, comfort and safety into a long-range electric scooter, their goal is to show the world that
electric is the future, and the future starts with us.
Deadline to apply for this vacancy is May 9th 2019.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Tabish Bachtare via telefoonnummer 06-81500350
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.