The only way to do great work is to love what you do!
Over de functie
The Customer Logistics Planner (CLP) is part of the Integrated Planning department representing the Commercial Affiliates for Supply Chain. They integrate with affiliates, Quality Assurance, GTC, Global Label Management, Finance, Planning and Franchise organizations. The CLP provides the highest level of internal and external logistics service with the least cost to the corporation. The CLP takes end-to-end responsibilities within Integrated Planning. The CLP is managing orders from the forecast is received from affiliates until the order is due for departure. The CLP manages process related communication with all stakeholders including affiliates and end customers. The CLP is creating and controlling documents for customs and payment purposes. The CLP, in cooperation with several stakeholders, makes sure documents are created in compliance with procedures and Global Law. Other CLP task are: Reporting (for example: KPI’s, LBE’s and several other reports), Innovation (finding solutions in complex situations) and supporting other groups within the company.Key Responsibilities Include:
- Build strong relationships with all stakeholders and gather relevant information on market dynamics. Be the primary source for Customer related information for the Supply Department and other departments and for Supply related information for affiliates and/or regional offices
- Manage short term demand fluctuations, monitor and align the customer driven MAS changes, manage customer orders and re-supply orders, create (pre-) shipment documentation, and monitor any slow non-moving inventory to avoid obsolescence e.g. Projected and Actual Backorder management.
- Follow up and resolve any customer (order) holds (Financial/Quality).
- Maintain ERP/DRP parameters (Customer Master Data) and initiate pricing condition set-up in ERP system to support flawless and cost effective demand and order planning.
- Chair/support periodical business reviews with the affiliates/regional through regular affiliate calls
- Set up and maintain Shipping and Customer Profiles.
- Pro-Actively address and manage events affecting delivery performance or customer service performance
- Coordinate and manage documentation process via Chamber of Commerce, Notary, Courthouse
- Define and implement Continuous Improvements initiatives
- Bachelor degree preferably in Logistics or Business Management
- 1 year experience in a similar environment, is preferred
- Experienced with ERP systems, preferably SAP, is preferred
- Networking skills, to create the networks needed to leverage on and improve business processes across the supply chain
- Team skills with focus on improvement and strong drive for results
- Must possess good analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills is required, ideally Russian/Oecraiens language skills
- Problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Good understanding of market dynamics impacting supply chain processes.
Excellent salary package combined with an exciting and challenging opportunity.
The company is known by Yacht
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Nanda Wiegers via telefoonnummer 06-51264907
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.