The only way to do great work is to love what you do!
Over de functie
The Supply Chain Planner is part of the Supply Chain Planning department and responsible for controlling the flow of communication and product between manufacturing sites, the central distribution centers and affiliates. The SCP is working closely with the central distribution sites to plan and execute replenishment shipments and shipments to external customers. The objective is to meet market demand and balance, optimize inventory levels, MOQ’s and transportation efficiency’s, and continuously raise the bar to ensure success for the organization and patients. To achieve this, the SCP builds strong relationships with supplying sites, internal supply chain partners, such as TPM managers, Brand Planners, Transportation group, Global Trade Compliance, Quality Assurance, Finance, and the central distribution centers. As an Affiliate Champion the SCP maintains an effective and trust-worthy relationship with the Affiliates for which he/she is accountable. Act as a process owner for some of the key processes for the function.
- Coordinate supply of pharmaceutical finished product, bulk, active pharmaceutical ingredient or supporting materials between the supplying plants, and other functional departments, such as Quality Assurance, Finance, Global Trade Compliance, and Distribution and Logistics.
- Monitor inventories on hand at affiliates and take action if and where appropriate based on available inventory, lead times and size of orders
- Ensure that production and shipping schedules are aligned and coordinate and process in- and outbound shipments. Ensure timely and effective solutions to distribution, documentation and transportation issues with internal and external customers and suppliers
- Maintain data in SAP and JDA accurate and ensure alignment between the both systems with the latest info
- Drive continuous improvements and track, analyze and report on defined KPI’s (volumes, cost, “on-time” performances), to improve customer service and increase efficiency
- Offers innovative ideas and solutions to maximize business opportunities and address challenges
- Creates impact with ideas for the larger organization and anticipates and responds to changes
- Influences others & is viewed as a credible and respected role model (coach/mentor) and resource among peers for onboarding/training new employees
- Manages relationships and expectations with affiliates and other key stakeholders
- Be process owner and project lead for some of the key processes for the function.
- Bachelor or Master level, preferably in Operations, Supply Chain or Business Management
- 3 years’ work experience in a similar environment, is preferred
- Must be experienced with ERP systems, preferably SAP
- Be a team player with focus on improvement and strong drive for results
- Must possess good analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral Dutch and English communication skills are required
- Excellent organizational skills are required
- Proven strong problem solving, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to step up and takes leadership to own challenges
- Persistent and resilient when confronted with obstacles, and resolves issues in a timely manner
Excellent salary package combined with an exciting and challenging opportunity
The company is known by Yacht.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Nanda Wiegers via telefoonnummer 06-51264907
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.