Enriching everyday lives through insightful nutritional solutions
Over de functie
Yacht Life Sciences has a vacancy for a Research & Development - Technologist.
You will be part of the Product Development Team of Greater China Innovation, one of the R&D Europe Supply Point teams in the PD3 (Product, Process & Packaging) department of the Early Life Nutrition division. Your role will be leading product development activities within product development team for our client's China Business Unit.
We are ready for you to take us to the next level in developing products through innovative processes. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Key partner to CBU’s and collaborate closely with R&I, regulatory, marketing, operation, factories and quality to deliver Greater China Innovation pipeline diverse innovation projects
- Develop innovative nutritional infant formulas that accords to the GB’s, product brief, internal nutritional guidelines and internal quality guidelines, in an economical way
- Implement compliant and high quality products at European factories, support registration and commercial activities first time right
- Proactively lead and coordinate technical work streams within complex projects
- Follow innovation process and governance and lead technical risk assessment
- Ensure technical documents up to high standards and available in a timely manner
- Play a key role in strengthen team expertise and spirit, being a sustainable team member
- Bachelor or Master degree in food or relevant discipline
- Similar work experience as a product developer
- Experience with developing nutritional infant formulas is highly preferred
- Pro-active, strong coordination skills, quality minded
- Fluency in English
Secondment placement for 1 year with longer-term possibilities.
We will offer a competitive benefits package in line with the seniority of the position. You will become a member of a strong professional network who shares your education, ambitions and competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues and become a member of the YACHT network, which stretches the Life Science industry. You will be challenged by your peers and will be able to follow courses and training via our Yacht Academy and keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date: boosting your career through personal and scientific growth.
Our client is a multinational food company dedicated to bringing health through food to as many people as possible. R&D is an important basis of the work they do in nutrition and health. They collaborate with partners, for example in academia, suppliers and healthcare, aim to identify new nutritional intervention opportunities and develop innovative product forms. Their largest innovation center is located in Utrecht Science Park, the Netherlands. It is a state-of-the-art center for the development of new nutritional product concepts for Early Life Nutrition and Advanced Medical Nutrition. They create products that provide clinically proven health benefits to vulnerable consumers – infants, toddlers, expecting mothers, the elderly and patients.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Edwin Parlevliet via telefoonnummer 06-12387998
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.