Design is intelligence made visible.
Over de functie
As a component engineer your focus will be on selection, qualification and accurate registration of off-the-shelf components.
• Support the increasing demand from the Philips business for component management
• Actively support Philips business globally and provide technical support to your team on Component Management
• Actively support improvement of Component Management processes, methods and way-of-working
• Support projects with Bill of Materials (BOM) analysis (EOL, alternatives, ROHS, ..)
• Ensure complete, accurate and up-to-date component data in the component database
• Lead root cause analysis and improvement actions for component related issues
Philips Innovation Services is a corporate group within Philips HealthTech, consisting of approximately 1000 passionate professionals in the field of Consulting, Engineering and other innovation services.
Your group Electronic Design Services (EDS) is a part of the Reliability Solutions department and consists of a team of about 40 highly skilled technical professionals in the field of Electronic Design.
The EDS group plays an instrumental role in establishing and leading a Philips-wide, global, Electronic Design Platform (schematics, PBCA design & technology), as well as global e-Component Management services. Both for internal and external customers it provides PCBA design & Fast Prototyping services. In the field of electromagnetic competency the EDS group offers consultancy and design for services on Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC / EMI) and Wireless Reliability.
Your customers are internal Philips businesses which are located all over the world.
We are looking for
• BSc degree in Electrical Engineering or other relevant area of expertise
• Knowledge on electronic / electro-mechanical components / parts is a must-have
• Knowledge on regulations such as ROHS, REACH
• 5 years of experience in Component Data management and life cycle management
• Familiar with BOM and Product Life Cycle Management (PLM) related processes
• Experience in Master data management, reporting and data cleansing (related to Component Management)
• Experience with tools like Agile, Windchill, SAPPLM
• Ability to transform data into improvement actions and KPIs
• Competence in the area of Electronic Design is a pre
• Fluent in English, verbal and written
• Excellent communication skills
• Pro-active, can-do attitude, team player
• Decisive and entrepreneurial attitude
• Willing to travel (occasional)
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We'll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training through our highly recommended
Yacht Academy. We'll offer interesting benefits and a market in accordance with salary. You'll become a member of the team or professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies.
This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You'll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry.
You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you'll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who'll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions.
Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Philips Innovation Services is an innovation service provider,
Philips because you are successful in delivering your innovations to the market, where they
can matter to customers and society as a whole. The mission of Philips Innovation Services is
to accelerate your innovation. Inside and outside Philips, from start-up to multinational.
Being globally active with almost 1,000 specialized experts and 10,000 m2 of high-tech
infrastructure, we can accelerate your innovation with development, realization and consultancy
in these key areas of expertise.
Interested to work via Yacht at Philips?
Please send your application asap and we hope to meet you soon at our address at the High
Tech Campus 32 in Eindhoven or via a skype call.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Michelle Spoor via telefoonnummer 06-57135699
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.