Passion is the difference between having a job or having a career.
Over de functie
This role is part of the Supply Chain team located in Amsterdam and report into the Manager Global Customer Service. The team is managing all intercompany replenishment and/or supply to 3rd party customers globally for the Global Business Unit.
- Manage team of 3 specialists:
- Specialist Systems, Analytics and Reports
- Specialist Materials, Customers and Contract Master data
- Specialist International Trade Compliance
- Design and deployment the Planning Strategy related to Finished Goods short horizon together with SP L&P, GSNP, GCS and the GSC HUB.
- Coaching CS on planning and key supply chain process principles of the Downstream SC team.
- Support the Operational Downstream SC team with parameter setting.
- Support the Operational Downstream SC team with standard Service Level Agreement formats and agreements with Label & Pack Sites and SC and commercial teams both local and regional.
- Support Planning and Back office System deployment (key users)
- Support the Operational Downstream SC team with timely and correct Material, Customer and Contract Master Data.
- Drive design of a Global Priority Setting strategy & deployment process for Finished Goods.
- Responsible for the Continuous Improvement agenda for the Downstream SC team and deliverables.
- Responsible for a practical toolkit, trainings (Yellow and Green belt) and coaching the Downstream SC team on Continuous Improvement.
- Support with creation of a standardized set of KPI’s and dashboard.
- Coordinate the impact on the GEBV related to changes in the Go-to-Market model for products with local SC and Commercial teams, Legal, Finance, Pivot team etc.
- Ensure contract changes with local Distributors are coordinated within all relevant stakeholders in the GEBV and captured in Vistex.
- Ensure coordination of tenders within the GEBV, as: collection of all requested documentation, ensure alignment with all internal stakeholders on commitments captured in the tender bit.
- Monitor Demand and signal performance improvement (forecast accuracy, unplanned demand, unconsumed forecast, shared finishes etc.)
- Bachelor degree in Industrial Engineering or comparable degree.
- Black or Green Belt certification in Lean & Six Sigma or comparable degree.
- Strong preference for APICS (CPIM and/or CSCP) degree.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Supply Chain Improvement Engineer or in a comparable position within a similar business environment.
- Experience working with supply chain planning systems such as Rapid Response Kinaxis or similar program (SAP APO ) has a strong preference.
- Worked in and international, export environment.
- Strategic thinker and able to transfer this in practical planning principles and parameters.
- Strong communication skills, influencer and able to take stakeholders and operational users along with the strategy.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
- Inspiring manager and coach of non-direct reports.
- Capable to influence others based on knowledge and by building a strong network
- Capable to work effectively within a highly complex environment
- Knowledge of Supply Network Planning, Demand Management, Manufacturing processes and principles like MTS en MTO, unplanned demand, unconsumed FC etc.
- Analytical capabilities, able to set priorities and keep an overview in a complex environment
- Forward thinking with a proactive mindset
- Experience setting and working with parameters (LSH, MOQ, SS levels etc.) and able to understand the impact on the business
- Tactical system capabilities to translate the impact of intercompany en third party sales processes on planning processes
- Able to develop and establish this new role in a complex and constantly changing matrix organization
- Ability to build planning and supply chain knowledge and capabilities in the organization
- Disciplined to work highly accurate based on a strict calendar of activities
- Senior enough to take decisions and ownership
- Team player
Preferably worked in an Pharma or FMCG environment for 5 years in a similar role
Experience working in a Lean environment is preferred.
Impact / Influence
Responsible to provide strategy, tools and knowledge to support the operational Downstream SC team.
Ensure a Continuous Improvement mindset and focus.
A challenging job in a dynamic International environment, with growth opportunities. Our client offers a full-time position within a highly motivated and collegial working atmosphere with lots of freedom for initiatives and space for development.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Baris Karabulut via telefoonnummer +31 0683973418
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.