A design isn’t finished until somebody is using it
Over de functie
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a strong industrial technology and process background to join the global Mother and Child care group in Philips. The successful candidate will be an established industrial technology professional with a background in the FMCG, White Goods, Automotive or Medical Device manufacturing area and clear record on leading industrialization introduction tooling and process development in manufacturing areas for Medical and non Medical products.
- Overall responsibility for leading and co-develop with NPI Engineering content for M&CC projects, acting as cross projects industrial technology expert and point of contact for all relevant tooling and process technology content including advanced development and part of industrial technology strategy.
- Overall responsibility for leading content for large continues improvement Projects, supporting the industrialization plan for the NPI group.
- Responsible for Manufacturing technology with proved experiences in industrial introduction in automations, tooling [Injection (Blow) Moulding; extrusion (Blow) Moulding, Compression Moulding and printing techniques] development. With a focus on new Plastic moulding techniques (2K; 3K and multilayer) and new materials.
- Responsible to define and maintain: “tool-release” and “tool-lifetime” procedure E2E.
- Acting as the Process and Tooling Engineering interface to Innovation Design teams, conducting thorough DFA/DFM studies, assisting with development team design reviews to ensure robust designs for manufacturing extending also in:
- tooling concept assessment (including risk based assessment)
- tool lifetime and refurbishment assessment (including risk based assessment)
- Project-book requirements
- Source/specify new equipment (Moulds, ancillaries etc.), conducting with overall team robust supplier selection for all new Tooling projects yet as gatekeeper for final tooling technology
- CAPEX development and tracking for responsible Tooling projects.
- Track and report project timing, prepare project summaries and present to stakeholders.
- Provide technical input within PFMEA reviews and linking with clear inputs back to DFMEA influencing the final product design.
- To conduct Tooling Project verifications and validations on a global supplier base, overseeing all tool trials to ensure they are conducted in-line with Philips processes, producing the necessary documentation for review and ultimately production readiness sign-off.
- Drive Tooling Engineering leadership, discipline, control and communication.
- Drive best awareness/implementation of advances on Technology development in tooling / Moulding to ensure Functional Excellence is maintained.
Clear process and tooling knowledge in:
- Plastic injection molding
- Injection stretch blow molding
- Liquid Silicon Injection molding
- 2k molding
- Manual and automatic assembly
- Decoration technology
- Strong Process and Tooling background with clear evidence of experience in liquid injection Moulding
- Strong DFM, Mold flow analysis, CAD skills and capable to dialogue and influence the design
- Hands-on experience with Injection Mould tool trials, analysis of samples and capability study analysis.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent report writing.
- High Attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively present and communicate information to management, peers, suppliers and customers.
- Experience in a dynamic, fast growing environment using pragmatic problem solving skills
- Results orientated, self-motivated, drive and initiative and ‘Can do’ attitude.
Royal Philips Nederland strives to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. The company’s goal is to improve the lives of 3 billion people every year by 2025. They aim to provide the best possible workplace for people who share their passion.
Philips is a diversified technology company and a market leader in the fields of cardiac care, acute care and home healthcare, energy-efficient lighting solutions and new lighting applications, as well as shaving, grooming and oral care products.
The position is part of the Advance Manufacturing in NPI group in the Mother and Child Care category part of Health & Wellness Business group
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Rajeev Girjasing via telefoonnummer 06-22276866
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.