Passion is the difference between having a job or having a career.
Over de functie
This role is part of the Supply Chain team located in Amsterdam and report into the Manager Global Customer Service. The team is managing all intercompany replenishment and/or supply to 3rd party customers globally for the Global Business Unit.
- Lead and develop a Global Customer Service team to ensure Service according to the agreed Service Levels is delivered to the internal and external Customers and in line with the Global Supply Chain strategic agenda.
- Support the team with operational activities and ensure the team adds value to the GSC.
- Act as the point of escalation in case of issues related to supply.
- Monitor, Manage and Deliver the agreed team targets through performance scorecard in line with Strategic Supply Chain targets.
- Ensure actions are taken to bring performance back to the expected level in case needed.
- Responsible to provide input to the annual budget requirements and manage the part of the budget under this person’s responsibility.
- Responsible to motivate and develop staff in order to create a high performance team.
- Responsible for drive the development and implementation of a Customer Service Strategy for the Global portfolio. Ensure this Strategy is linked and aligned to the Global Supply Chain strategies and is considering segmentation of regions, markets, products when relevant. This should be done in close collaboration with all relevant stakeholders in the Supply Chain.
- Accountable for the collection, maintenance and quality of master data of the regional customers.
- Deliver improvement to the Customer Service processes, systems and ways of working by driving the Continuous Improvement agenda.
- Execute on the Supply Chain Strategy for GSC, working close together with the regional and local Supply Chain teams.
- Collaborate with the Global Supply Network Planning team and Label and Pack Site planners to ensure a good understanding of the critical supply issues, root causes and to jointly resolve constraints to continuously improve the supply performance.
- Drive good collaboration with all critical internal stakeholders to improve the ways of working continuously, stakeholders like Finance, SC Quality, the Business support team, Demand Management, Int’l Flow/Pivot team etc. etc.
- Ensure a deep understanding of Planning Principles and impact of decisions taken in the Customer Service team on the upstream planning. Agree on some key principles in orders management and monitor the team performance. Take applicable actions when needed to ensure a high performance of the team.
- Manage the relationships with key stakeholder
- Accountable for meeting the company’s compliance standard.
- MBA / University degree in supply chain or comparable degree.
- APICS certification in CPIM and/or CSCP
- Minimum of 5 years leading teams with operational responsibilities in Customer Service, Supply Chain or SC Planning within Global companies preferably Pharma. A minimum of 10 year work experience is required of which a significant part in an International (export) environment.
- Expertise in OTC, DTC management and a deep knowledge of the supply chain activities that drive exemplary service.
- Experience working with supply chain planning systems such as Rapid Response Kinaxis or similar program (SAP APO) has a strong preference.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
- Desirable knowledge of the latest technologies into the order process management, commercial and marketing activities as well.
- A basic knowledge of P&L and OTC related financials.
- Strong managerial skills, inspiring, coaching.
- Honest and open in communications, not afraid to take less popular decisions and deliver results.
- Strategic thinker who is able to transfer idea’s / visions into practical objectives and actions.
- Strong communication skills, influencer and able to take the team, but also stakeholders along with the agreed roadmap.
- Capable to influence others based on knowledge and by building a strong network
- Capable to work effectively within a highly complex environment
- Knowledge of Supply Network Planning, Demand Management, Manufacturing processes and principles like MTS en MTO, unplanned demand, unconsumed FC etc.
- Analytical capabilities, able to set priorities and keep an overview in a complex environment
- Forward thinking with a proactive mindset
- Experience setting and working KPI’s.
- Change manager, driving the Continuous Improvement agenda and create the necessary urgency and mindset with the team.
- Able to understand system capabilities and able to translate the impact of intercompany en third party sales processes on planning processes.
- Able to managed the team in a complex and constantly changing matrix organization
- Ability to build planning and supply chain knowledge and capabilities in the organization
- Disciplined to work highly accurate based on a strict calendar of activities
- Senior enough to take decisions and ownership
- Team player
A challenging job in a dynamic International environment, with growth opportunities. Our client offers a full-time position within a highly motivated and collegial working atmosphere with lots of freedom for initiatives and space for development.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Baris Karabulut via telefoonnummer +31 0683973418
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.