A design isn’t finished until somebody is using it
Over de functie
In this assignment, you have the opportunity to be at the core of the technical team that develops Philips Intense Pulsed Light devices, a strong growing business based on an alternative way of hair depilation with the unique advantage of keeping your skin smooth and free of hairs at all time.
The extra challenge is to combine the high pace of consumer goods development with the rigor of processes required for these medically regulated devices.
You are responsible for:
- Ensuring the requirements flow down from product level to detailed technical level
- Proposing the trade-off between cost, functionality, appearance and make ability.
- To understand the function through simulation and testing and capture that in Transfer Functions
- Scout technologies and assess the feasibility of applications
- Give input in the creation of roadmaps for future product platforms.
- Executing root-cause analysis of production problems and consumer complaints
- Contributing to the functional knowledge base.
the Beauty team within Innovation Site Eindhoven, which is part of Personal Care. This team is responsible for development and maintenance of hair depilation products like the Philips Lumea range or Intense Pulsed Light devices and skin care devices like the VisaPure range. You will interact with many related parties, such as marketing, production, supply chain, procurement. You will be in a highly dynamic environment in an enthusiastic team.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- A Master's degree in Electronics, Mechatronics, Physics,
- Have 3 - 5 years of experience in (consumer product) development;
- An excellent communicator and motivator, skilled in managing interpersonal processes, since you will be working with people or many disciplines and companies in product development;
- You are an abstract, analytical, and creative thinker,
- You are able to voice your opinion based on strong arguments and analytical data;
- Able to continuously challenge the status quo, with a strong desire to improve organizational effectiveness structurally;
- Always looking for perfection. You don't accept underperformance or poor results. You have a quality mindset;
- You are preferably trained in Design for Six Sigma;
In return, we offer:
To be part of a highly motivated team that encompasses all relevant functions to develop cutting edge medically regulated consumer devices in a growing business.
Why should you work at Philips?
We offer projects that really put your skills to the test. Lots of learning opportunities through regular, on-the-job feedback and knowledge exchange with specialists in many different fields. Creative freedom so you can express yourself and apply your expertise in a way that makes an impact. A friendly and collaborative culture that encourages you to contribute to our health tech strategy, making life better for 3 billion lives a year by 2025.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Michelle Spoor via telefoonnummer 06-57135699
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.