Design high quality assays for product release
Over de functie
Yacht Life Sciences has a vacancy for a Research Associate Functional Characterization and Bioassays.
Your new team and position:
The Bioassay Design & Technologies team develops potency assays used by internal and external parties, such as Contract Manufacturing Organizations (CMOs), to demonstrate the quality and characteristics of antibody products. You will work in a team of Scientists and Research Associates dedicated to developing state of the art bioassays. Once the assays meet all requirements, you will transfer the assays to CMOs. Thereby you will contribute to bringing our products to the clinic.
You have good organizational skills and are able to work under guidelines: you document results accurately and are focused on output and results. You are able to keep performing well under deadlines. You are enthusiastic and you enjoy working in a team. You set high quality standards and take initiatives to improve your work.
Furthermore you meet the following professional requirements:
- You have a completed BSc or MSc education or equivalent (this position is not applicable if you have or are finishing a PhD tract)
- You have relevant industrial experience (<2 years, can be internships) with cell based assays in the field of immunology.
- You have experience with cell culture, flow cytometry, ELISA, and functional cellular assays
- You are familiar with basic statistical and data analysis software such as Excel, GraphPad Prism, FlowJo etc
- Knowledge of, and/or work experience with, regulatory guidelines for product related assays
- You are fluent in both English and Dutch, which is spoken in the office
Direct and full-time contract at our client.
Dynamic and innovative environment. Every employee is strongly motivated to participate in the development of new medicines which improve patients' lives. The company culture is aimed at innovation and excellence. Employees are passionate and work with determination and respect for each other to achieve our common goals. They work in multi-functional and international teams, in which each employee is stimulated to use his/her talent to contribute to innovation and results.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Edwin Parlevliet via telefoonnummer 06-12387998
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.