Do you have a passion for assembly? Please contact me
Over de functie
In this role, you have the opportunity to Contribute to improve people’s Health & Well-being through meaningful innovation, by connecting Innovation and Industrialization in the technical area. Together with a project team, the assembly engineer specifies and implements assembly systems and equipment for mass manufacturing and as technical specialist, the assembly engineer is responsible for the process and takes care that assembly systems are performing against product and production requirements.
You are responsible for
- Strategy & roadmap programming
- Know the technology roadmap of own competence field.
- Technology development
- Knowledge of technology trends in own competence field.
- Outsource and supply base management
- Visit and cooperate with supplier
- Execution of projects
- Execute activities (content) in own competence field according relevant working processes (eg. SWI, DFSS, PDLM etc)
- Participate in improvement projects
- Project management
- Plan own activities (VIP plan level 2 and 3)o Manage investment budgets
- Apply and improve Standard Work SME (methods & tools)
- Understand, apply and improve standard work for own activities
- Technical knowledge management
- Write knowledge documents
You are part of:
The SME Final Assembly & Decoration team in Drachten.
SME develops & realizes world-class industrialization solutions with passion for Shavers, Grooming and other Philips products. SME plans and implements integral architecture for product, process and supply chain to improve cost agility, time to volume & sustainability.
SME develops partnerships (Turn Key suppliers) to speed up innovation and use their knowledge & state of the art technologies resulting in fast & smooth product launches.
SME implements robust sustainable processes and equipment by applying Standard Work Industrialization and DFSS. Apply Simply Philips principals in everything we do, by strong and competent teams:
- Manage competences (e.g. training & job rotation)
- Attract and develop divers talent
- Apply knowledge management
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Mechanical engineering
- Experience in assembly techniques
- Six Sigma trained (Green Belt DFSS)
- Good analytical and conceptual skills
- Decisive, result driven and creative team player
- Ability to influence stakeholders and team up with others
- Proactive approach, can-do mentality and hands on way of working.
- Can work autonomously and in teams
Yacht will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Royal Philips of the Netherlands is a diversified technology company focused on improving people’s lives through meaningful innovation in the areas of Healthcare, Consumer Lifestyle and Lighting. The company is a leader in cardiac care, acute care and home healthcare, energy efficient lighting solutions and new lighting applications, as well as male shaving and grooming and oral healthcare.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Jesper Bouwman via telefoonnummer 06-22027308
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.