Together working on building your career
Over de functie
As an automotive E/E systems architect you will be responsible for preparing the requirements, together with the customer, before you make the E/E architecture and specifications. Together with your team, you design, develop, test and deliver the E/E systems for:
- Concept & prototype cars
- Infotainment systems, dashboards/HMI design
- Next-generation buses and trucks (electric, hybrid or hydrogen gas)
- Electric bikes
- System integration of, for instance Braking and Suspension Systems, Transmission and Door Controllers
- Connectivity/Vehicle Telematics/IoT platforms, Diagnostic Tooling
For the position at least:
- You have a technical background on a higher professional or university education level.
- You have at least 5 years of experience with making automotive system E/E architectures
- You have experience with automotive E/E architectures, controllers and sensors
- You are familiar with Model Based Design using Matlab/Simulink
Yacht not only makes your step into the Dutch automotive industry more than worth it, we also make it really easy. The employment conditions are excellent and Yacht will take care of every last detail of your relocation.
• A unique challenge and a matching salary.
• Job security: you will immediately receive an employment contract for a year and the guarantee that we always have challenging assignments for you with interesting start-ups, suppliers and OEMs in the Netherlands.
• Plenty of opportunity to develop yourself as an Electrical Engineer. Yacht will support you with a personal development plan and a wide range of study opportunities.
• Yacht will also take charge of all the arrangements concerning your application and relocation. We have a department that specializes in this and they know exactly what needs to be done. We also arrange and pay for your flight for the job interview. If it all works out, we’ll apply for your visa and help you find accommodation and, for example, open your bank account in the Netherlands. And we’ll obviously include your partner and children in the whole process. For a few more important basics, please also take a look at: https://www.yacht.nl/professionals/living-and-working-in-the-netherlands).
Yacht is the organisation of and for professionals. We connect the professionals and organisations that make the difference. Our goal is the optimal result: to offer you, as a professional, challenging work in which you can permanently improve our clients’ organisations. Are you one of the best professionals in your field? Do you want to work with colleagues to make the difference in leading (international) organisations? If so, we’d like to get to know you better.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Rick Goyen via telefoonnummer 06-10343129
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.