Opportunities don't just happen, you create them.
Over de functie
The job is a key role in the purchase to pay process and releases orders against existing procurement
contracts. You will contribute to the Purchase to Pay process by ensuring the availability of goods
and services so that business processes can be executed as planned: without stress and any risk of
huge losses due to interruptions and delays.
You will represent the Procurement department and the Procurement function within an area: be present,
available and reachable for customers; answer quickly; and continuously demonstrate commitment
to the job and a high service level:
- Generate and maintain customer satisfaction as far as procurement and purchasing are concerned, with particular attention to complaints handling and the actual performance level of suppliers
- Do the intake of requests with priority: collect, check, challenge specifications, ask for supplier quotes, deal with requests and underlying needs and interests, identify risky (long delivery) items (Turn arounds, projects), and estimate risks
- Support and advise customers: provide current market information, make suggestions on possible alternatives and point out opportunities (the same result at lower costs)
- Instruct and support internal customers: how to handle orders, set up the system;
- Purchasing (goods and services up to predetermined amount) and expediting (critical) running orders and provide aftercare
- Trouble shooting: solve immediately urgent procurement problems in order to avoid the risk of interrupting the manufacturing processes and possibly causing huge financial losses (Running Business, Turn Around).
- Document the Procurement process and keep archives up-to-date as required by auditors
- MBO/HBO degree.
- Additional commercial training (Nevi) is considered a plus.
- Excellent IT skills (Excel) and experience with ERP systems (SAP knowledge is a must)
- Work experience in a customer oriented environment
- Combination of planning skills as well as ability to deal with urgent issues.
- Ability to prioritize
- Drive for execution and result
- Fluent in English and Dutch
Known by consultant
- SABIC Innovative Plastics B.V.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Rajeev Girjasing via telefoonnummer 06-22276866
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.