Be part of a beautiful innovation
Over de functie
- Manage the quality team including supplier- and assurance-quality engineers;
- Plan the quality management, perform quality assurance and control the product quality through relevant tools and techniques;
- Support on creating, implementing and executing the processes for the releases on the development phases;
- Support the project manager and the team leaders on reviewing project- and engineering- quality issues (also at technical level);
- Support the engineering teams with root cause analysis;
- Support on the implementation of ISO 9001.
- Academic degree with a relevant engineering background;
- 5+ years experience managing quality projects;
- Experience using the 7QC (Tools of quality);
- Relevant knowledge in project management in the relevant specific quality methods and processes (e.g. Planning, executing and monitoring quality, Risk management etc.);
- Organizational and time management skills;
- Strong ability to create and maintain relationships at all levels of an organization;
- Intercultural competence and excellent communication skills.
- Employee Incentive Plan
- Stock Appreciation Rights (SARs)
- Travel plan (for the daily commute)
- Pension plan
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working for one day per week or more
- 25 vacation days per year
- Enthusiastic and capable colleagues
- A lot of in-depth learning opportunities across various disciplines and skills
- The freedom to speak your mind about anything you think can be improved upon
- Good equipment: MacBook/Dell laptop, additional monitor, accessories
- Properly implemented Agile & Scrum workflows
- Awesome office space with access to 3D printers, loads of prototyping machinery
- Friday afternoon drinks with snacks, a ping pong table for when you need to relax
Etergo is reinventing personal smart mobility. Its first product is the AppScooter, engineered to be the future of electric mobility.
Their international team hails from around the globe of over 25 nationalities. All specialists in their field, working together to help create greener, cleaner cities with future-ready personal transportation. The quickly expanding team in Amsterdam now consists of 60 employees and want to finish 2019 with around 100 colleagues.
Etergo works in a flat structure with cross-functional teams who love creating things. A healthy team spirit and dynamic work environment are top priorities while Etergo is aiming to become one of the best places to work in the Netherlands.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Tabish Bachtare via telefoonnummer 06-81500350
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.